Konohamaru future

"Am I an awesome mom or what!" Ino grinned.

   "Of course you are, beautiful." Sai smiled causing Ino to blush.

   "When did you two even hook up?" Tenten asked. "It seemed like you two didn't even know each other and now you guys are flirting!"

   "What is flirting?" Sai asked though no one bothered to answer. 'I guess I will just have to read about that later' Sai thought.

   "You were a good mom Ino pig but I will be a better one." Sakura smirked.

   "No way billboard brow! I'm the best mother! Also the best looking one!" Ino and Sakura butted heads.

   "Hinata beats both of you guys in looks and best mother." Naruto said proudly.

   "N-Naruto." Hinata squeaked followed by a thud.

   "What did you say?" Ino asked.

   "Yeah Naruto, we couldn't quite hear you." Sakura cracked her knuckles.

   "My turn!" Konohamaru saved Naruto. He did the jutsu while Naruto mouthed a thanks to him.

   "Ko-no-ha-ma-ru!" An angry Moegi yelled.

   "What?" Konohamaru gulped.

   "Your late!" Moegi yelled.

"Sorry I was in the middle of videoing someone for Naruto and Hinata's wedding." Konohamaru rubbed the back of his neck. "Where's Ebisu sensei?"

"He has to do another mission for lord sixth." Udon answered.

"Who's filling in for him?" Konohamaru asked.

"That would be me." Hanabi jogged in. "Sorry I'm late I had to do something at the Hyūga compound. Those stupid old people." Hanabi muttered the last part. (Sorry I don't know Hanabi's personality well)

   "Oh. Hi Hanabi." Konohamaru blushed.

"Sorry about lunch the other day." Hanabi apologized.

   "It's Ok. I just can't believe Naruto asked her the day he asked for permission." Konohamaru laughed.

   "I'm just happy for Hinata." Hanabi grinned.

   "Can we get going now guys?" Udon asked.

"We probably should." Moegi and the rest of the team headed out.

~later~

"Hey Hanabi." Konohamaru called.
"What were you talking about earlier? With your clan?"

"Those stupid elder members are threatening Naruto and Hinata with the cursed seal." Hanabi growled.

"Their going to try and place it on them?!" Konohamaru asked.

"Just my sister and her future kids." Hanabi tucked her knees close to her chest, and rested her head on them. "Once I become clan leader I would like to completely get rid of that damn seal all together. I doubt those senile elders will give in though."

"Don't worry about it Hanabi. I'm sure big brother Naruto will figure something out about the seal. As for when you become your clan's leader, you can call me anytime you want, and I'll be there to help." Konohamaru smiled.

"You know, I've been wanting to do something for a while now." Hanabi pulled him in for a kiss.

"Wow." Konohamaru was left in a sort of trance that made him look kinda stupid. (A little bit like Denki Kaminari from bnha after he uses his quirk too much)