Sai future

"I-I finally know who my parents are. Now all I need is to find out who the red hot habanero of the leaf is." Naruto started tearing up out of joy.

   "Kushina Uzumaki. She was my moms friend. Some times I would here my mom mumble it out loud missing her. I only remembered until just now." Sasuke answered.

   "What do you mean by you finally know? Weren't you ever told?" Sakura asked.

   "No. All old man third ever told me was that my parents died in the Kyuubi attack. Whenever I asked what they were like he wouldn't answer. I don't blame him now that I know. If anyone knew I was the Fourths son I would be put in more danger than I am now. Just being a Jinchūriki is a big target. I'm guessing that's why my last name is Uzumaki you instead if Namikaze." Naruto explained.

   "I'm still confused about the fact that Naruto is the son of the fourth Hokage! I didn't even know he had a son!" Kiba yelled.

"That was the point. No one was supposed to know, but it's not that hard to believe. Naruto is the spitting image of the Fourth." Shino said.

"Not to mention the Uzumaki's have a crazy amount of stamina and chakra. Even for a Jinchūriki big brother Naruto has a lot of stamina and chakra." Konohamaru

"Based off of the history lessons and what we've learned about the Fourth and the little bit of what we learned about Kushina, Naruto's personality is just like Kushina's he even has traits of the Fourth in him." Neji said.

"Ok but who really listens to Iruka-sensei drone on about history?" Ino asked. Lee, Tenten, Neji, Sakura, Sasuke, Shino and Hinata raised their hands. "Oh."

"Let's face it. We're idiots." Tenten sighed.

"Not to mention all the facts in our faces about Naruto being a Jinchūriki." Neji added.

"Especially Sasuke and I. During our first C rank mission when he thought Sasuke had died, Naruto released some of the nine tails chakra. It was so big and red I could actually see the chakra through the fog. I could also feel the hate coming from it.

"During the Chunin exams when we were fighting Orochimaru, Naruto had stopped the snake with Kunai and his eyes were red and fox like.

"When he was fighting against Gaara he had transformed the giant toad into the nine tails. It almost gave Sasuke a heart attack. I wasn't awake for the last two but I was told about them." Sakura said.

"When I was fighting against Naruto in the Chunin exams, I blocked his chakra points, but he suddenly got a new burst of chakra. It was flowing through him pretty fast and it was red, not blue, and his chakra points were in different locations. It looked more like a fox than a human." Neji said.

   "No wonder Shikamaru pieced (is it just me or does pieced look weird I'm thinking I might've spelled it wrong) it together so fast." Naruto said.

   "Yeah." Everyone agreed disappointed in themselves.

   "Is now an appropriate time for me to go?" Sai asked.

   Ino nodded. Thus Sai did the jutsu.

   The darkness consumed everyone again before the light shone again revealing a small part of Sai's life.

   This future was different was different from the rest. Instead of one important scene at a time, it was mostly just pictures and little short videos of moments in his life.

   Him asking out Ino, their first kiss, date, them holding hands at Naruto and Hinata's wedding, his first time feeling Inojin kick Ino's belly, holding Inojin, Inojin's first steps, word, drawing, teaching him jutsu's and really just love he's felt and received from Ino and Inojin.

   It was so sweet, but short too. It was showing everyone that the time and love he gets with his family is so important to him. It also made Ino so happy and special.

   Too soon for everyone's liking the images stopped. It went black and the next image was an actual scene from his life.

   It showed his head resting on Ino's lap staring at her beauty. As though he was memorizing everything about it. He didn't need to, he had already memorized it dozens of times but he still loved looking at it. This position is something that they often found each other in.

   Sai sat up and held Ino close to him. They were just sitting there relaxing in each other's embrace with occasional kisses and love you's.

   Unfortunately, it was interrupted by someone poofing (auto correct corrected poofing to pooping so now I'm just imagining someone pooping in their house. I can't stop laughing) in their house nearly giving them a heart attack. Sai already had weapons out and a paintbrush while Ino had a jutsu ready to go. They immediately relaxed when they realized it was someone from Konoha.

   "I'm sorry to barge in like this, but lord Seventh has summoned both of you to his office. He said it is an urgent matter. I-it's about your son." The ninja said.

   Ino and Sai quickly ran to the Hokage's office fearing the worst.

   "Naruto! Is everything OK? Is Inojin hurt? What happened? Where is he?" Ino asked close to tears.

   "I'm not going to lie, it's pretty bad. On the mission he got seriously injured. He's going through a serious operation as we speak. Sakura believes he will pull through, but it's risky. I don't know what happened yet. Shikadai and Chou-Chou were too shaken up to speak so I sent them home and told them to get some rest." Naruto explained.

   Without saying a word they left to see Inojin. They made it to the hospital and asked a nurse about Inojin. She told them that he should be out soon and she will tell the doctor they are here so they can hear the news.

   Ino and Sai sat down on coach. Ino was crying and being held by her husband who was barely keeping it together. Soon enough the doctor came out.

   "Inojin has a slight concussion which isn't anything to worry about. However, he has sustained damage to his throat preventing him from speaking. Both of his ribs got cracked which pierced his heart forcing us to do an emergency heart transplant. He is in careful observation in case he rejects the heart. His left leg had several broken bones and his entire foot was out of place. It is difficult to tell how long until his health will be food enough to take home, but with rest and plenty of treatment he should be able to speak and walk in a few months. He may perhaps even be able to go back to being a ninja in a year or two." The doctor said.

   "Is he in any danger of-of... not making it?" Ino asked.

   "Very little. My only worry is that he will reject the heart. However, there is a very slim chance of that." The doctor answered.

   "Thank you doctor." Sai thanked sighing in relief.

   "Can we see him?" Ino asked.

   "Of course. Room 319." The doctor nodded.

   The screen went black once again. The next thing the light showed was the present.

————

Can I just say that I'm so proud of myself? I had no ideas for this chapter. Then it just kept flowing. I'm so proud of this chapter! This is also probably my quickest update! Bye guys and thanks for reading!