Naruto future

No one P.O.V.

   "Yeah! I'll show you how it works!" Naruto said. He made a hand sign and thought of everyone who he wanted to see this which was everyone in his apartment. Which was Kiba, Shino, Ino, Sai, Konohamaru, Hinata, Neji, Tenten, Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Chouji, Shikamaru, and Temari.

In everyones eyes appeared a not much older Naruto. He was probably 5 years older than the current Naruto.

"C'mon Naruto you can do this. Surely he won't say no... right?" Naruto was pacing and was obviously nervous about something.

"Big brother Naruto? What are you doing here?" An older Konohamaru asked.

"Nothing. What are you doing here?" Naruto asked back.

"Nice try big brother Naruto but I asked first." Konohamaru said.

"Fine." Naruto sighed in defeat. "I'm asking Hiashi for permission to marry Hinata."

"Well it was nice knowing you." Konohamaru patted Naruto's back.

"Hey!" Naruto said. "This might be you in a few years."

"I'm not going out with Hanabi." He blushed.

"I never said anything about Hanabi." Naruto smirked. "Is that why you're here?"

"I'm planning to ask her out today." Konohamaru had a deeper blush.

"She'll say yes ya know." Naruto said.

"So will she." Konohamaru said.

"I hope she will, but that's not who I'm worried about right now." Naruto looked up.

"I know."

"Let's get this over with."

The two walked to the Hyuga compound. Naruto stopped right before the Byakugan limit so he could chicken out if he decided to do it another day.

"Good luck in there Naruto."
Konohamaru waved and speed walked to Hanabi's room.

"Thanks I'll need it." Naruto said as he knocked on Hiashi's door.

"Enter." Hiashi said. "Naruto? What brings you here? Hinata Isn't here."

"Umm... I... uh... came to see you Mr. Hiashi sir." Naruto stuttered.

"Oh? And why did you need to talk to me?" Hiashi raised a brow.

"I... uh... just wanted to..." Naruto gulped.

"Well spit it out." Hiashi had the faintest trace of a smile on his face. He was poorly hiding his amusement in watching Naruto squirm like he was. Hiashi knew of course what was going on, but he rather enjoyed this.

"I was just wondering Mr. Hiashi sir if I could have your permission to marry Hinata." Naruto started sweating.

"Are you sure you want that? Hinata is the heiress to this clan. Don't you have a clan to revive yourself?" Hiashi's smile had disappeared and was staring at Naruto.

"If reviving my clan means I can't marry Hinata and be with the girl I love, then I don't want to revive my clan. I will gladly be a Hyūga if you will let me stay with Hinata for the rest of my life, that is, if she will take me." Naruto now had strength in his voice.

"I'm glad you feel this way about my daughter. There is no need to worry you may marry my daughter. In fact Hinata and I talked about this only a few days ago. We had made the decision that if you and her were to wed then I would honorably remove her from heiress. Hanabi agreed to this as well. You may marry my daughter and revive your clan." Hiashi have Naruto an approving smile.