Kiba future

"I... he..." Sasuke for the first in forever showed emotion.

   "That's just... wow." Temari said.

   "He was such a good brother." Ino said.

   "I've spent 5 years hating someone who loved his village and his little brother more than his clan and reputation!" Sasuke exclaimed.

   "Even I didn't see that one coming." Neji said.

   "Ha! Puns!" Author popped up out of nowhere then disappeared again.

"That sucks." Konohamaru commented.

Sasuke sent a glare his way scaring poor Konohamaru. "What? It sucks!" Konohamaru defended.

"It's time to see my future now!" Kiba exclaimed doing the jutsu before anyone can stop him.

Kiba was 27 in this scene. He was hanging out with a girl. They were currently eating and Kiba was staring at her with hearts in his eyes. (Yes the girl is Tamaki but I don't know anything about her so I'm sorry if her personality is really off).

The girl was looking at him strangely. She was curious as to why Kiba was staring so intently at her. Like he was memorizing everything thing about her.

"Are you OK Kiba? Your looking a little weird today." The girl said not realizing how it came out. Kiba was used to this so he knew exactly what she meant.

"Oh sorry." Kiba had a light blush spread across his face.

"Oh... I get it now!" Tamaki said finally realizing why he was looking at her the way he was.

"Huh?" Kiba asked. "What do you get?"

"You know, if you liked me so much all you had to do was say so." Tamaki giggled causing Kiba to turn redder than an Uzumaki's hair.

"I... uh..." Kiba stammered.

"It's OK I like you too." Tamaki gave him a smile.

This caused him to do something that his Hyuga teammate used to do when around a certain blonde. Faint.

It went black and the Kiba in this scene was a few years older. He was rubbing his wife's back as she threw up yet again. This wasn't the first time either. She had been doing it for the past few nights. And every time she smelt certain foods.

"I think you should go to the doctor. Check out what's wrong." Kiba suggested.

"Already did." Tamaki flushed the toilet and wobbled to the sink with the help of her husband.

"And What did they say?" Kiba asked worried for his wife.

"Congratulations." Tamaki washed off the commit on her mouth.

"Congratulations?" Kiba repeated.

"Congratulations, your pregnant." Tamaki said.

"What? Did I hear you right?" Kiba asked.

"If you heard me say I'm pregnant than yes you heard me correctly." Tamaki said.

"Wow! That's fantastic!" Kiba grinned all pumped up.

"Sure is." Tamaki gave a slight smile. Kiba lifted her up and spun her around. That was a huge mistake.

"Eww! What are you wearing? Is that new Cologne?" Tamaki gagged.

"Yeah, do you not like it?" Kiba asked.

Tamaki ran back to the toilet to vomit again answering Kiba's question.

Everyone now saw the present day Kiba signifying that they were back in the present.

Word count: 514