Sakura future

"Hey Shino! When did you want to teach at the academy?" Naruto asked.

"Probably sometime in the future ya idiot!" Kiba yelled.

   "Well you don't gotta be so mean about it ya know!" Naruto yelled back.

   "So Shino gets married to a foreigner, and has twin girls. His wife, Elizabeth, dies during a mission and he becomes an academy teacher. Seems troublesome." Shikamaru summarized.

"My turn! I haven't gotten to see anything in my future!" Kiba yelled.

"Not yet dog breath!" Sakura said. 'I still have to see what life will be like with Sasuke.' She thought.

Meanwhile Sasuke was thinking about a sexy weasel. Oops. Did I say sexy weasel? Cause I meant the SEXIEST weasel. Anyway, stupid duck ass was wondering if he kill his weasel brother in the future. Sakura did the jutsu.

Everyone's vision went dark. When they could see they saw a much older Sakura. She was scolding her daughter who was four.

   "What did I say the rule was?" Sakura asked.

   "That I can only have three tomatoes a day." The girl looked down.

   "And how many tomatoes have you had today?" Sakura asked.

   The girl looked away afraid to answer her mother. "Sarada!" Sakura glared.

   Sarada held up her hand to show that she ate five. Sakura gave her a look, and Sarada put another hand up showing two more fingers.

   "No more tomatoes tomorrow or the next day." Sakura said.

   "But mommy!" Sarada cried.

   "Sarada do you know what happens to little girls who eat more than three tomatoes a day?" Sakura bent down eye to eye with her daughter. Sarada shook her head. "They become big huge tomatoes. Then Boruto won't hang out with you." Sakura said.

   Sarada gave a horrified gasp. "But... But I like Boruto." She stood there for a second then she started bawling. "Mommy if I become a tomato then Cho-Cho will eat me!"

   "Sarada Cho-Cho won't eat you." Sakura laughed.

   "If she tries to will you stop her?" Sarada asked.

   "Yes, yes I will." Sakura was barely able to not laugh at her daughters fear.

"OK." Sarada said and hugged her mother.

Their vision went black and when they could see again they saw a sad Sarada and an angry Sakura. Sarada was about 8.

"Sarada, don't listen to anything those... those..." Sakura was shaking in anger.

"I know mommy. Even if papa isn't here with us he still loves us." Sarada said even though her heart wasn't in it. "But mama why isn't he with us."

"Your papa made lots of bad choices when he was younger, so now he's out making good choices." Sakura attempted to explain.

"I remember when papa was here and he told me good things about uncle Itachi, so why did he kill uncle Itachi? And why are we the last Uchiha?" Sarada asked.

"Sarada, how did you know that?" Sakura asked.

"I found a book with really bad people and who killed them. Uncle Itachi was on the list and it had papa's name as the killer. Why was uncle Itachi on the list if Papa said he was a hero, and if he was a hero why did papa kill him? Is... is papa a bad guy? Is that why he never comes to visit us?" Sarada asked as tears streamed down her face.