Rock Lee future

"Yes! I become Hokage, a father, a husband and a leader of a clan!" Konohamaru exclaimed. "Life is looking pretty good."

"I become so old. I'm not old enough to have a son that's gonna get married." Naruto gasped.

"You're not there yet done." Sasuke reminded him.

"So old." Naruto wheezed ignoring Sasuke.

"You idiot." Sakura grumbled.

"Yes Naruto certainly is an idiot." Sai smiled.

That comment made Naruto snap out of it long enough to punch Sai before going back to his sulking phase.

"Anyway I would like to go now." Sakura said.

"Can I try before you do?" Lee asked.

"But you can't use ninjutsu." Sakura cocked her head to the side.

"I would still like to at least try. It is as they say, no harm in trying." Lee had a determined look on his face.

"He's not going to give up on at least trying, so you might as well let him." Tenten said.

"Besides there really isn't any harm in it." Neji said.

Sakura shrugged and let Lee do it. Lee did the hand sign and thought of every person in the room. Youthfully of course.

Much to everyone's surprise, the room went dark. When people could see they saw a much older Lee with about a 7 year old girl.

"Not in a million years!" The girl pouted. She had long brown hair that looked just like a certain Hyūga, and brown eyes that looked a little too much like a weapon master kunoichi that Lee knew.

"Why not?! This is a stunning youthful outfit! It makes it easy to fight in and is quite roomy. Not to mention it will look adorable on you!" Lee grinned holding out an outfit that looked similar to his own.

"Because it's ugly! I have too much dignity to go around wearing that... that... thing." The girl shuddered.

"If you wear it I will tell you a youthful, inspirational story about your father." Lee bribed.

The girl looked suspicious no doubt already know about her uncle Lee and how bad he was at telling stories.

"Any question you ask I'll answer." Lee added once he saw she wasn't taking the bait.

Reluctantly she took the suit. Her eyes held much disgust for the 'thing' as she so kindly put it. She looked at it as though that was the sole problem for everything wrong in the world, which she probably wasn't wrong.

"Story first." The girl ordered once she changed into the 'thing' (And yes I will refer to it as a thing the entire time).

"Natalie, before I tell you a story tell me what your mom told you about your father." Lee said.

"Mama just told me that his name was Neji Hyuga he had a hard childhood and so he was a meanie at first, but then he had a fight with Uncle Naruto that made him nice and that's when mama started to fall in love with him. He also died in the war as a hero." Natalie said.

   "Nothing else?" Lee asked.

   Natalie shook her head. "Umm... Uncle Lee will your story be about how my dad died?" Natalie looked down at her feet. You could tell she was a proud girl, but the topic of her father was always a sensitive one.