Destiel

It was only a matter of time before I started talking about this couple...

LET'S GET RIGHT INTO IT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.)

The Mirror  by cloudyjenn (Fanfiction.net)

Rating: Teen

Summary: When Dean touches a strange mirror, he's whisked away to one alternate reality after another and it doesn't take him long to realize the universe is trying to tell him something.

My Thoughts: This fic is really cool! I love the concept of how Dean was taken to different realities and how he realizes that he and Cas are kinda perfect for each other. The writing is well done, and cloudyjenn does an amazing job with the characters in this fic as well. It is funny, touching, and really worth the read.

2.)

Twist & Shout  by gabriel & standbyme (AO3)

Rating: Mature/Explicit

Summary: What begins as a transforming love between Dean Winchester and Castiel Novak in the summer of 1965 quickly derails into something far more tumultuous when Dean is drafted in the Vietnam War. Though the two both voice their relationship is one where saying goodbye is never a real truth, their story becomes fraught with the tragedy of circumstance. In an era where homosexuality was especially vulnerable, Twist and Shout is the story of the love transcending time, returning over and over in its many forms, as faithful as the sea.

My Thoughts: If you are planning on reading this... bring tissues. Just saying. This fic is honestly beautiful. It is obvious that these two writers really care about these characters and the story they created. This is a classic Destiel fanfiction that I personally think any Destiel fan should read at some point. Oh boy I'm a sucker for some war AU's (Don't ask me why tho :'P)

3.)

Fallen  by spn_destiel (Wattpad)

Rating: PG (I think???? I don't remember lol)

Summary: After a witch hunt in southern Ohio, Dean can see Castiel's wings.

My Thoughts: Time to talk about wingfics my friends! This is a really good one too! I love how Dean ended up getting affected by the witch they were hunting bc honestly it just fits his character so well. It was fluffy, cool, and fun to read. Totally would recommend it!

4.)

Just cas (A Destiel au)  by Hadesisnotonfire (Wattpad)

Rating: Teen

Summary: Cas is a transgender teen (ftm). He hasn't has many friends throughout high school, a lot of people aren't very accepting of him. But then, after so many years of loneliness, he final finds happiness when meeting Dean Winchester. 

My Thoughts: Oh heckity heck yes! I freaking love me some Trans!Cas fics! This is so cute and down to Earth, and I love how the writer handles this topic. Cas and Dean make the best couple ever and I swear if they don't get prom kings, then ima drag dem haters to hell myself! This story puts an amazing twist on your typical high school AU, and Hadesisnotonfire really makes this story their own by writing it in such a way that melted my heart.

5.)

A Kupua's Curse  by Maria65 (Fanfiction.net)

Rating: Teen

Summary: Dean has been cursed by what they thought was a witch, which was actually a Kupua. When things get bad, Sam calls Castiel to help them. When it's revealed what she did, will they consider it a curse, or a blessing?

My Thoughts: Another good fic from Fanfiction.net! This story is short and sweet, and I love it! I read this on a flight actually with a couple of others and I've read it multiple times since! Check it out, it is definitely worth the read!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So that's it for Destiel!!!! There will probably be more in the future so stay tuned! Thanks for reading <3