Phan

So, Phan amiright? *insert fangirl & fanboy noises here*

IT'S A GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) moods / phan  by phanci (Wattpad)

Rating: Teen

Summary: In a world where your moods are visible above your head, displayed through pictures and icons, it's impossible to hide your true feelings. Dan Howell however, seems to be lacking this. He's labelled as an emotionless freak, and Dan is an outcast because his moods are never visible. That is, until an endlessly happy boy named Phil wonders why. 

My Thoughts: Okay, so if you read Phanfictions a lot, and you somehow haven't stumbled on phanci's stories, then you're missing out. This fic is so sad but it is SO compelling! Dan and Phil's relationship is portrayed so well in here, and it is worth the read!

2.) Outcast * Phan  by cuddlephan (Wattpad)

Rating: Teen 

Summary: Dan Howell has telekinesis - a power just like out of a comic book. Yet instead of protecting the universe as a brave superhero, he hides. He hides his power and himself, fearing nothing more than getting attached to somebody and dragging them down. Of course, Phil Lester, the new kid in school, just had to come waltzing in, destroying his entire view on nearly everything in the worst (and best) ways possible. Phil's like a drug, and boy, is Dan addicted.Warning: contains self harm, depression, references towards abuse, and other possible triggers or content you may not be comfortable with.

My Thoughts: I DON'T KNOW WHY I ENJOY DAN WITH SOME SORT OF SUPER POWER SO MUCH? I've read like 8 Phanfics where Dan has like, a secret gift and this one is a great example! Geez, I think I read this like, twice? Three times? Idk It's really good. Cuddlephan is a great writer, and this is one of my favorite Phanfictions. Phil is adorable (as he is in everything he's involved in), Dan has bad ass telekinesis powers, WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE!?!?!?

3.) Speak [ phan ]  by phanci (Wattpad)

Rating: Teen

Summary: This is a story of an overenthusiastic boy called Phil, who has trouble shutting up, and a reluctantly mute boy called Dan, who's life is falling apart, and how they both come to realise that sometimes - actions can speak louder than words.

My Thoughts: Another one of phanci's works! I love high school AU's, and this one really captures a first love kind of story in a fresh and interesting way. Both boys are smol beans and must be protected!!!!! I definitely recommend.

4.) sidereal - phan by coffeeandcatwhiskers (AO3)

Rating: Teen

Summary: In which dan is a being from the stars and phil is a clueless barista with a tendency to fall in love recklessly. (lowercase intended)

My Thoughts: Oh my god this is so cute! My friend told me to read it and I'm so glad that I did. I like the story and the fact that Phil (as always) is the most pure boy in the universe. I love how coffeeandcatwhiskers develops Dan and Phil's characters, and the cuteness of their relationship in this fic really shines through! I think it's a quick read full of great and adorable phan moments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's all I have for now y'all! Hope you enjoy these!!!!

-Marty