Part 43

1 year later

Harry and Louis and There son had moved to Australia the most beautiful place on the earth.

Louis rubbed his his 8 month baby bump , yes they are having another but don't know what  there having yet.

"Dada Dada"  Arthur crawled to Harry

"What is it my darling " Harry said

Arthur smiled snuggling into Harry's chest "Aw my little bundle of joy , yes you are " Harry cooed

Louis smiled looking at his wedding ring on his finger , he was finally married to man he loved and cherished. His stomach was acting up today and he sort of knew it was time. He groaned smoothing his stomach. He held onto the kitchen counter waiting for the pain to go away. He took some deep breathes , "This is the last baby where having Harry " Louis said groaning. "Ohh dammit "

"Lou!" Harry called out confused

Harry walked into the kitchen when Louis water broke. His eyes widened "Holy Shit " Harry panicked.

"Why do our babies keep coming early " Harry said

"Come on sweetheart let's get in car " Harry helped his husband into the car along with Arthur. He strapped them both in and drove straight to the hospital. His breathing picked up "Oo Harry drive faster please " Louis winced 

"It's hurts so much" Louis whined

"You know itll be worth it in the end.

Louis closed his eyes but before he knew it they were parked up at the hospital. Harry picked up Arthur and helped Louis out. Harry put Arthur in a private play area where the nurses can look after him while his mama gives birth.

Louis laid in bed groaning "Why am I doing this again " He groaned

"Shh Shh my darling I'm right here " Harry said as he saw an injection going into Louis back numbing him. He was laid down flat which a sheet over him.

An hour later

There beautiful baby girl was born , Louis sniffled as she was handed to him , "She's perfect " Louis said looking down at her.

The nurse brought Arthur in and sat him on Harry's lap. Harry thanked the nurse. "Look my angel your a big brother now " Harry said kissing his head. Arthur smiled looking down at his little sister.

Harry leaned over kissing his daughters head , and kissed Louis on the lips.

"Can we name her Jessica ?" Louis asked

"Jessica's beautiful darling "

"Jessica Anne Styles " Harry said with tears in his eyes.

Harry and Louis kissed they were happiest couple alive. They were married and had a beautiful little family living in Australia . They couldn't ask for anything more.

THE END.

🥺😭 Thank you all so so much i really appreciate all the love and support on this book I loved writing it so much !!! But look out a sequel maybe coming for my book Bodyguard soon. ❤️❤️❤️ TPWK love you all x