Part 1

Harry was sat in his huge Gucci office waiting for his coffee to be brought to him. He had a teal green suit on and white Gucci boots with a small heel. He clicked his heel on the marble floor as he waited. He wrote a few things down on his list to do with this shoot coming up.

His thoughts were interrupted by a light knock on the door. "Come in " Harry said without looking over to the door to see who it was.

"Good morning Harry " One of Harry's personal assistant says. Harry froze and looked up

"That's Mr Styles to you madam " Harry said taking the coffee from her hands.

"Oh of course sorry.. Mr Styles " Alice said

"Forgotten " Harry said firmly

Alice nodded and left Harry to his work.

Two guards stood outside his door at all times "Scott and Sam. They are the most trusted bodyguards in the company.

Louis had been looking for a job for quite sometime now and he's full qualified in makeup and a hair stylist. He's been waiting on a reply for a Photoshoot coming up but it doesn't say what it's for on the job list.

He applied for the job last week and hoping this week he will hear back.  He washed his face and brushed his teeth. He went down and made his breakfast turning on his phone and checking his emails. His eyes widened as he saw a email from Gucci. He almost choked on his cereal opening it up and reading.

"Dear Mr Tomlinson , we are are delighted to tell you , you have got the job as a hair and makeup artist. "We will discuss who you will be working on Wednesday 7th of August. "That's tomorrow !"

Kind Regards

Alice PA. H.E.S

Louis gasped and screamed "omg !!! Gucci... wa what!" Louis almost hyperventilated. "I wonder who I'll be working with " Louis thought having know idea.  Louis ate his breakfast and got ready to go out and get his hair cut. "Gotta look good for this shoot " he thought smiling and getting in the car.

Meanwhile Harry was checking through some files and come across Mr Tomlinson application and Alice's reply. His eyes widened .

He pressed his button "Scott will you send Alice in now!" He damanded.

"Sure thing boss" Scott said getting her

Harry ran his fingers through his brown locks furiously. As Alice knocked on the door "Come in " Harry said

Alice walked in looking at an angry Harry "Sit!" He spat.

Alice frowned confused and sat down as told. "Alice why wasn't I notified about the new makeup assistant.. what the hell is this !" Harry said turning his computer around showing her the screen. Alice gulped.

"I was going to tell you I.."

"Alice you didn't even notify me show me any applications for me to look through first , how dare you !" Harry yelled making the door vibrate , Scott and Sam could hear everything and walk in the room just incase any harm came to Harry.

"Get out! Your fired !" Harry yelled

Alice got up her mouth wobbled , she left the room as quickly as she could.

"Oof you okay boss?" Sam asked

Harry gestured him and Scott to walk to him as he wanted to them the application. "She has the audacity to reply to this person without my consent.

Scott looked at the application "Woah this kid is good " Scott said

Harry glared at him but sighed "Yea he seems like he's had a lot of experience" Harry said

"When is the shoot boss?" Sam asked

"Tomorrow everything is set up and ready " Harry said

————-

Welcome to my new book 💕🌸 hope you enjoy it x