Part 17

The next day

Louis woke up early even though today is his And Harry's day off. He rubbed his tired eyes and rolled over facing Harry.  He was in nothing but boxers of course the blanket was covering his bottom half but Louis admired his tattoos.

"Like what you see " Harry mumbled feeling his stares as his eyes were closed.  Louis flinched as he spoke. Harry chuckled opening his eyes.

"What time is it?"Harry asked groggily

"About 7:30" Lou said

Harry groaned "So why are we awake darling?"

"Uh you tell me , I'm so used to getting up my sleeping pattern is just... fucked I guess "

Harry laughed lightly " language baby " he said

Louis sighed softly closing his eyes gently he leaned his head against Harry. Harry leaned and kissed his head.

"Just sleep Lou ,more sleep the better " he said

Louis nodded and tried to fall asleep same with Harry. "Are you happy about this pregnancy situation?" Louis said out of the blue making Harry open his eyes.

"It's going to take sometime to get use too but yes Lou I am happy , you have no idea." Harry said

Louis smiled a bit

"Are you?" Harry asked

"I'm really nervous but I do want to keep it " he said he closed his eyes again and felt Harry's hand touch his bare stomach. He leaned down kissing the bottom of Louis stomach gently.

Louis eyes filled up and he sniffled

"Hey hey darling don't cry now, it's okay " Harry said calmly

"J-Just scared " Louis hiccuped

"Shhh shh " Harry said pulling Louis close to him.

"I love you so much and I want to be there for you always " Harry said

Louis cheeks heated up "Now I'm crying m-more " he said

Louis held Harry and cried softly on his shoulder.

"H-Harry?" He said

"Yes angel?"

"I- I love you too " Louis said holding Harry close.