Part 23

"Sam grab him and tie him up!" Harry demanded

Sam didn't say a word and did as Harry told him , Harry wasn't in the mood for funny business.

"You think I'm scared of you !" Tony spat at Harry

Sam punched him in the nose tackling him to the ground and began tying him up. Tony struggled groaning because his nose. He swung his fist at Sams cheek.

Tony stopped when he heard the click of Harry's gun. " So tell me .. what possessed you hurt Louis.. you were supposed to be protecting him , being his fucking bodyguard for crying out loud!" He yelled pointing the gun at him.

"He's nothing but a twink" Tony snapped struggling to get free

Harry smacked his face hard with the side of his gun , he kept doing that until his face was smashed up.  "NO ONE TOUCHES WHATS MINE , YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!" Harry screamed shooting him in the head.

Harry shook in anger and through the gun , "Get rid of him sam !" Harry said leaving the building.

"I'm so sorry boss he deserved it after what he did to Louis " Sam said getting rid of the body.

"I'll meet you at the hospital " Harry said leaving and getting into his car.

_

Louis laid back on the bed and had found out he had a broken rib, he was on some pain relief which made him sleepy, so he took a nap for a bit. 

Soon Harry arrived at the hospital seeing Scott sat on the chair next to Louis bed. Scott got up as soon as Harry arrived. "Is it done?" He asked

"Sams getting rid of the body as we speak , hes gonna meet us soon." "How is he " Harry said sitting at the edge of Louis bed.

"He's okay but one of his ribs are broken and he has bruises on his wrists and hands , oh there's something Louis needs to tell you when he wakes up." Scott said

"W-What about the baby?" Harry asked

"The baby's fine " he said

Harry sighed in relief sitting down , he grabbed his hand kissing it.