Part 29

That evening Louis sat down at the dining room table with a plate of delicious pasta , he sat opposite Harry who was sipping his wine.

Louis sipped his lemonade "Looks Amazing haz" He said putting a mouthful in his mouth and chewing it.

"Glad you like it darling " Harry said

"Mm it's so good " Louis moaned quietly eating more .

Harry chuckled "Can you see you're craving carbs "

"So much " Louis continues to eat when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. "Ah!" He winced rubbing his stomach and put his fork down.

Harry came rushing over "Darling are you okay?!" Harry panicked

"Yea just.. Oof!" He's kicking harshly that's all nothing major ,Louis smiled weakly .

"Are you sure do you wanna go get checked out? Harry said

Louis sighed "Haz I'm fine honest " Louis  grabbed his hand placing it on his stomach.. it's probably  bracksten hiccs it's fine " Louis said calmly

"Well okay but you get any other twinges where going " he said firmly

"Sure thing haz" Louis said picking up how fork continuing to eat. Harry sighed softly and sipped his wine. He then grabbed a piece of bread and ate some.

—-
The next morning

Harry woke up next to Louis , he had his last day at work today for his paternity leave. He kissed Louis head and left him to sleep. Louis was already on maternity leave as Harry just wanted him to rest now, he's been doing far to much.

Harry had already showered and dressed himself in a cream Gucci suit , he left breakfast in the microwave ready for Louis when he comes down.  Before he left he kissed Louis cheek and left to go to work.

Louis stretched out and opened his eyes , he got up and did his morning routine. He could smell breakfast downstairs it smelt amazing.

He grabbed a robe and walked downstairs , he grabbed a cup and filled it with tea and opened up the microve seeing waffles bacon and fruit. He smiled taking the plate and sitting at the table. He sipped his tea and put on the tv whilst he started eating. Suddenly the baby started kicking again. "Ah! baby boy please calm for me " he rubbed the spot and continued to eat.

He didn't feel all that hungry anymore so he got up and through the rest away. As he turned he felt a strong pain making his double over. "Oh holy shit!" Louis groaned holding his stomach. He held onto the kitchen counter breathing slightly heavy when another pain came. "Ohhh!" He screamed . "Baby not now your early..." he breathed in and out slowly , he suddenly felt water fall from him. "Shit! Ah!" Louis groaned as his water broke. "Oh god no no! Ouch!" He sniffled walking towards his phone to call Harry.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈