Part 42

Louis sat in the waiting room feeding Arthur , his tears fell down his cheeks watching Arthur drink his milk. He was worried sick. All of a sudden a doctor came out. "Hi Mr Tomlinson "

Louis heart stopped as he got up quickly "Is he okay please tell he's okay " he sniffled

"He's stable , he had a pretty nasty cut to his head but we've managed to stitch it up. "He's going to be okay but when he wakes me may not remember a lot but that's just because of the head trauma.

Louis sighed in relief "S-So can I go see him "

"Yes you may go see him " the doctor said with a smile on his face. Louis didn't waste anytime as he rushed into his room seeing his love laying there. He grabbed his hand gently. "Oh Harry M-my Love " He choked

Louis kissed Harry's hand softly "I'm s-So sorry I shouted at you before " Louis said

"I-I'm the worst b-boyfriend ever " he sobbed but felt Harry squeeze his hand at that.

Louis gasped looked up at Harry as he slowly opened his eyes. Louis burst into tears with relief.

"Y-you are not t-the worst boyfriend... I love y-you so much " Harry managed to speak out.

"I love you more than anything " Louis said rocking Arthur.

"What happened?" He groaned at his head.

"You fainted and.." Louis hiccuped wiping his tears away. "Y-you fell down the stairs " he sniffled

"Baby s-shh it's okay I-I'm okay " Harry said

"H-Harry I love you .. I think we should move away and get married " he sniffled

Harry froze "W-what?"

The Gucci company will still run your workers are amazing. "I think it's what we need " Louis said tears in his eyes.

"Id l-love that very much my darling boy " Harry said his tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Oh Harry " Louis said grabbing his cheek softly kissing Harry , Harry kissed back gently.

Arthur gripped his daddys cheek softly looking at him. "My beautiful son how are you my dear " Harry said smoothing nose softly and kissing his forhead. Arthur smiled for the first time. That brightened Harry's day.

"He's smiling , I'm gonna cry more " Louis said

Harry chuckled holding his son against his chest.

"You both are my life " Louis said kissing Harry's cheek one more time.