Part 15

"Your 3 weeks pregnant Mr Tomlinson" the nurse said

_____

The word pregnant echoes through Louis mind and Harry was speechless he couldn't move. Until Louis shot off the bed and out of the room. "Louis !" Harry yelled .

Scott and Sam clicked on and rushed after Louis , Harry rushed out of the room chasing after him. Harry stopped and let the boys catch up to him. Harry gulped And collapsed onto to the floor. He couldn't believe this was even possible.. he's not ready to become a father yet.  He brushes his fingers through his curls taking a deep breath.

Meanwhile outside

Louis was heading towards the road when both boys stopped him. Louis stopped out of breath and collapsed in there arms a sobbing mess. The boys had no idea what was wrong yet.

"Lou what's wrong please tell us why are you running off like that " Scott said

"H-he's gonna leave me I-I just know it , he has a career and " Louis couldn't breathe

"Louis breathe okay , what are you talking about " Sam said

"I-I'm pregnant with his baby... I-I don't know how this is possible I-" Louis said

"Oh woah this is huge " Scott said

"Holy Fuck Lou!" Sam said in complete shock

"I-I just want Harry " he sobbed

"Mr Styles ... Mr Styles " a nurse said finally getting his attention.

Harry looked up at the nurse "Are you alright?" She asked

Harry just starred at her

"We're not done with Louis yet , we need to give him a scan so if you could get him back here as soon as possible that would be ideal. " she said helping him off the ground.

Harry nodded and walked down the hallway towards the exit of the hospital. He could see Louis and the boys through the glass doors.

He walked out slowly looking at Louis sobbing , he was now stood up trying to calm himself down.

"H-Harry " Louis chokes out

Harry looked at him sympathetically and his eyes were glossed over.

"The nurse w-wants to see you she said you need a scan before you go anywhere " Harry gulped wiping the corner of his eye.

The boys left Harry and Louis to discuss.

"Harry I-I had know idea this could ever happen to me .. I'm so s-Sorry i.. completely understand if you don't want to be with me anymore, what with your c-career. "He sobbed

Harry sighed "Who said I was going to leave you Lou " Harry said  as his eyes filled up

Harry gripped Louis small hand leading him back into the hospital. Louis sniffled and sighed in relief that Harry wasn't going to leave him.

"This isn't just your fault either , it takes two Lou , we just wasn't careful but like neither of us knew this could ever happen , but  if you think for one second that I will up and leave you like that , you're highly mistaken" Harry said firmly pressing his hand on the small of Louis back.
A tear ran down Louis cheek of relief .
They both went quiet and made there way up to get a scan.