Part 28

4 months later

Louis is 8 months pregnant )

Harry had the baby's room decorated ready for new there new arrival in the next month. Louis belly was huge and everyone now knew about his pregnancy , they have showed nothing but kindness and it's really made Louis feel at ease through out.

Louis had paint on his shirt he was just painting some stars on the wall and it was complete. "You sure you can reach there darling?" Harry smirked

"Yes I got it Harry " louis said painting the last star on there. He stood down from the step ladder and looked at the whole room. "It's amazing haz" he said happily.

"I'm glad you love it , I love it too Darling " Harry said kissing his head.

"You should go take a shower baby you have paint all in your hair " Harry chuckled

"Oh but I'm sleepy now I can't be bothered " Louis whined

"Well how about I run you a bath?" Harry said

Louis smiled "Yeah I could use a bath " He woddled upstairs slowly rubbing the side of tummy lightly.

Louis had got undressed and put a robe on , the bath was full and filled with soapy bubbles. He smiled and took off his robe getting into the tub. "You are so beautiful " Harry said admiring his boyfriend getting into the bath. Louis frowned a bit trying his best to cover himself up with the bubbles.

"Hey hey don't do that baby " Harry said

Louis sighed "I'm just looking fat at the moment and I don't feel comfortable at all right now , my back aches my feet hurt also." Louis eyes watered

"Aw darling that's just normal" Harry said kneeling down "just think in a month we will have our little boy running around hearing dada.. well maybe not just yet when he can talk of course " Harry said grabbing Louis hand and kissing it.

"Remember we are in this together , no turning back , I love you so much and our unborn child and ha ha we haven't even thought of a name yet" Harry chuckled kissing Louis hand over and over.

Louis sniffled smiling "I-I like Arthur " Louis said lighting up Harry's eyes. "Darling that's perfect.

"So like "Arthur William Styles?" He said

"That actually has a nice ring to it don't you think?" Harry said

"It's perfect I love it " Louis beamed as he soaked in the bath. Harry sat and kept an eye on him for a bit. "I'm gonna go make dinner darling , you just relax okay " Harry said kissing his lips before leaving the bathroom.

Louis smiled laying back so relaxed , they had finally found a perfect name for their child.

Harry rushed back in "Oh and just so you know you're know where near fat , you are so beautiful.

Thanks so much for the support 7K already OMG