Part 40

Harry tried to rest during the day but he was exhausted from being up all night and his stomach didn't feel all that better. Louis was rocking Arthur slowly in his arms as he was crying. "Shh angel daddies sleeping he's sick " he said kissing his head. He was in the kitchen away from Harry as they both didn't want him to get sick.

Harry sighed getting up slowly and slamming the kitchen door shut as he couldn't take much more of the noise. Louis flinched And Arthur cried louder as sense from his mothers panic.

"No no shhh baby " Louis frowned looking towards the door as to why Harry did that. "Come on let's go outside hey let's see the pretty flowers and birds. Louis had a hurt feeling in his stomach like he'd done something to upset Harry. Louis sighed trying to calm because Arthur could sense it and it'll only make him worse. "Aw look at these pretty flowers Arthur " Louis cooed sitting down. Arthur stopped crying as he stared at the bright colours.

"There see look at that so pretty , daddy Harry is being difficult right now but I'm sure his head just hurts but that's okay " Louis said as his eyes filled up he too was tired from being up with Harry all night. He sniffled and rocked Arthur gently , he slowly fell asleep. Louis closed his eyes thankfully that he was sleeping now.

Louis got up putting baby Arthur on his shoulder and slowly walked back into the house. He opened the door and walked straight past Harry who facing the couch anyway. Louis let out a soft sigh and put Arthur in his crib and wrapped him up gently.

He sat down on a chair by the couch quietly staring at the tv. Harry turned over and looked at Louis.

"Do you not think that I'm not tired Harry , I've been up all night looking after you on top of looking after our son, and you have the cheek to slam the fucking door in mine and our sons face! I don't care how sick you are , have some fucking respect!" Louis yelled slightly and got up of the chair and walked out of the door with tears in his eyes.

Harry was left speechless

👀👀👀👀👀