Part 26

"So what are your plans for today darling?" Harry said pushing Louis hair back as they ate some toast on the couch.

"Well I mean it's our day off so I guess.. I don't mind , autumn is here so I love walks with the leaves falling everywhere and I guess we could go for a pumpkin spice latte" Louis said as his bit into his toast.

Harry chuckled "pumpkin spice latte?"

"Alright thats What we'll do if you thats what you want baby." Harry said sipping his tea.

"Yay!" Louis squealed suddenly pressing his stomach and he gasped.

"W-What!?" Harry nearly choked on his toast.

"He's kicking!" Louis said grabbing harrys hand pressing it on his belly.

"So beautiful, hi little one , you kicking mummy there are ya !" He said kissing his stomach.

Louis blushed and Harry looked at him and leaned in slowly kissing his lips , Louis kissed back gently. Harry cupped his cheeks "You're the love of my life." He said

Louis smiled widely " You are too Harry " lou said kissing him some more.

They pulled away slowly and Harry took there plates and washed them up. Louis stood up and put his trainers on and jacket. Louis opened the front door and walked out looking around at the trees.

Harry could feel a draft on his back and turned around quickly. He rushed to the door "Baby don't go out alone okay " he said protectively

"I was only by the door hazza " Louis said smiling watching Harry putting on his shoes and jacket. "Come trouble lets go" he said locking the door and holding Louis hand as they started there walk.

Louis kicked the leaves gently along the path as he walked with Harry. It was a quiet morning a bit frosty too. "So when do we start telling people " Louis said

Harry tensed "Soon.. darling "

Louis smiled walking towards a coffee shop , Harry opened the door for him. Louis walked in and sat at table and Harry went up and ordered.

"Hi what can I get for you?" A waitress said

"Oh id like a plain black coffee and a pumpkin spice latte with two chocolate chip muffins please " Harry said getting out his credit card and paying.

"If you just take a seat sir and it'll be right over in a sec." The waitress said

Harry nodded and turned around seeing Louis looking uneasy , that's when he saw a few people looking his way because they knew he was with Harry. As soon as they saw Harry they looked away.

Harry gritted his teeth walking about to walk over there when" Harry!" Louis said stopping him.

Harry took a deep breathe keeping his cool and sat back down with Louis. "Sorry can't help it " He said

Louis chuckled , there food and drinks came .

"Oo muffins " thanks haz

Louis sipped his pumpkin spice latte "ohh that's so good " He said

Harry chuckled "As good as me?"

Louis choked a little and giggled with a blush "shhh you " He said

Harry smirked sipping his coffee "Is it that good tho?"

"Yea try some " Lou said

"Alright " Harry took a sip of his coffee and scrunched his nose. "Ugh to fucking sweet " Harry said wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"Oh come off it " Lou said

Harry raised his eyebrow "Less of the tone darling " Harry said firmly but pecked his cheek.

Louis carried on eating his muffin which was so delicious by the way. Harry drank the rest of his coffee. He got another pumpkin spice latte for Louis to go. "Make this your last I don't want our baby going crazy in there " Harry said holding louis hand as they made there way out of the coffee shop.