Part 3

Louis mouth hung open slightly at the sight of Harry , he realised and closed his mouth quickly. This man was a absolutely gorgeous.

"Mr Tomlinson yes?" Harry said clearing his thoughts.

"P-please call me Louis " he said

Harry smirked sitting down on the chair , Louis was extremely flustered right now but he knew he had to remain professional at all times.  Louis picked up his makeup brush and looked at a piece of paper of an example of what the makeup would look like.

He dipped the brush in some light concealer although Louis knew this man really didn't need any makeup what so ever. Louis patted the brush firmly but gently onto Mr Styles skin just covering some blemishes , Louis half smiled as he was very focused.

"So how long have you been doing this profession Louis " Mr Styles asked

Louis carried on and added a light layer of foundation. "About 4 y-years but I've always done voluntary work so most are not paid but I like the experience of it." Louis said finishing up , then went onto adding powder to the skin.

Mr Styles was very impressed he smirked at his willingness. "Very good Louis , good to hear it So is this your first ever job like paid job?" Mr Styles asked.

"Y-Yes it is Mr Styles " Louis said his cheeks flushing pink as Harry looked up at him in the eyes.

Louis gulped blinking and looking away quickly , he turned around and picked up a satin Gucci rose gold lipstick , he grabbed a brush and layered the lipstick on the brush . "Just part your lips please Mr-" Louis was interrupted.

"Please call me Harry dear " he said

Louis smiled at that and started applying a thing layer to Harry's perfect lips. Which Louis was staring at for quite sometime. Harry looked at the mirror in front of him seeing the back of Louis , his eyes wondered towards his ass. "Damn" Harry muttered causing Louis to flinch.

"Oh sorry h-Harry did I press to hard with the brush?" Louis gulped

"No no dear you're doing just fine " Harry said calmly. Louis sighed in relief and put down his makeup brushes , he then styled Harry's hair , he looked in the mirror to see what he was doing and sprayed some hairspray and fixed it with a bit of wax. Harry's hair was so soft and gorgeous to touch.

"All done Harry " Louis announced

"Hmm very good Louis " Harry smirked fixing his shirt. Harry stood up "So I'll see you out on set?" He said

"Of course I'll be right out " Louis said

Harry nodded and smiled and left Louis to get himself sorted. Louis heart was practically beating out of his chest. "He's absolutely stunning .. did that just happen." Louis thought as he blushed like crazy.

He swigged back some water and grabbed his on set bag. He smiled and left the dressing room.