Life crashes down.

Start from the beginning

"Daddddy." I whined and he smirked.

"No whining." I bit my lip and started to leave kisses on his neck he shivered kicking the door open before kicking it close, my feet were placed back on the floor and I just watched him. "Lay down." I obeyed going to the bed and laying down. "Wait." He said and I stopped he walked over slipping the thong off my body. "Much better." He looked down to me licking his lips and placing a kiss against my forehead, his hand started to hover down my body the moment he got above my pussy I gasp's my body jerking and tom smiled down to me, he wasn't even touching me and yet here I was ready to explode any minute for him. He lightly pressed his finger against my clit rubbing small circles my eyes closed and my head fell back in pleasure, he worked on my core then dipped his head into my breast as he started to suck on my nipple, my hands started fist into the sheet and then he stopped I whimpered feeling the cold air hit my body.

"Knee's." With my body still in bliss I crawled to the floor getting onto my knee's and looking up to him through my eyelashes I watched him unbutton his jean's pushing them down his leg's I watched his cock twitch in the boxers before he slid them down letting out a sigh in relief as he was released from him restriction's, he grabbed his cock and when he started to pump himself I started to feel the wetness drip out of me. "Suck." His voice was so demanding I got onto my knee's grabbing his cock before I kitten licked the top, I wanted to tease but in this mood it was better to not tease because he would take over, he would become angry and rough taking me as he pleases.

I secretly loved it but I rather not have angry daddy tom at dinner tonight.

I closed my mouth over his head sucking his tip just a few times before I pushed himself further into my mouth, his hands went to my hair as he guided my head back and fourth as I hallowed my cheek, I looked up to him and his head went back.

"Fuck." He said mixing it with a moan as I added my hand to give him a little more pleasure, I continued to suck him off before his hand tighten on my head, his mouth dropped open and he hissed, harshly he yanked me up by my hair a line of spit leaving my mouth as he brought me face to face with him, guided us towards the bed he laid back placing me on his lap his hands wrapping around my ass. "I love you so much kitten." I blushed bending down and placing a kiss against him he groaned and I started to grind my wet core against his cock he hissed moving his hands from my ass to my waist and stopping me. "Teasing is a big no!" His lifted me up a little and I lined myself up with his entrance my hands going to his chest go steady myself as I got use to his size for just a second, he moaned his head going.

"Dadddy." I moaned as it went from pain to pleasure.

"Dammit kitten your always so tight." He hissed, his hands gripping my sides harshly leaving little mark's with his nails. I raised myself up just a little before I dropped back down and found a steady pace, rolling my hips back and fourth I felt hand against my chest and I looked down looking into the lust eyes of daddy.

"Oh god daddy." I brought my head back and moved my hands from his chest to hold onto my ankles he groaned before I felt his chest pressed against mine that brought me to an entirely different level of pleasure he was thrusting up into me hitting my g-spot each time, my hands went to his hair before running down his back I dipped my head into his neck and started to suck leaving more then one mark, he was lifting his hips into me over and over again I screwed my eyes shut as my body shuttered and I clenched around him, he let out a loud moan and I screamed out his name as we both started to cum, he didn't stop thrusting in me till I rode out my high and he did the same. About ten minutes later we were both breathing normally and i was sitting on the bed.

"Daddy tom." I called because he was in the closet.

"Yes kitten." He said back It sounded like a mumble.