The thought of being caught.

"Tommy, hurry up!" I groaned we got to Hawaii, yesterday and we slept away our jet-leg and now i just want to go to the pool. "Tommy! I thought girls were supposed to take longer!" I yelled.

"Baby girl, I'm coming." I groaned laying my head back on the couch, five more minutes had past and I stood up grabbing my towel and slipping on my slippers.

"Tommy, I'm leaving without you!" I yelled only hearing a giggle and him mumble 'Yeah right, you know better.' So I nodded my head and walked out the door making sure to slam the door before I damn near sprinted to the water and jumped inside, others laughed when I came back up and we started to hang out, I'm not sure when I seen Tommy but when I did he was pissed, he's always so fucking hot when he's pissed.

"Come here baby girl." He said and I shook my head no swimming away from him, when he jumped into the pool, I got out and made way to the hot tub that was finally empty when Tommy came back up to shore I glanced back and got into the hot tub, he quickly got out the pool and sprinted to me.

"Hi Tommy." I said and he sat on the other end of the hot tub.

"Your so gonna get it." He said and I moved towards him wrapping my legs around him, his hands went to my waist.

"Am I?" I tilted my head.

"Yup." He popped the 'p' and I placed a light kiss on his neck.

"Did you notice my knew bikini?" I whispered and pulled back looking into his eyes that only had a hint of lust in them so far, his eyes traveled down my body before he got back to my eyes and bit his lip.

"Oh, before I noticed anything else." He whispered into my ear and I kissed his neck looking to the pool that had a lot of people in it and none paying mind to us.

"Like it?" I bit my lip and he smirked.

"A little to much." He said and I leaned forward a little feeling him harden underneath me, he hissed tightening his hands on my waist. "No teasing." He said his eyes making way to everyone at the pool, I slightly wiggled my hips and went towards his ear.

"Tommy." I moaned into his ear.

"Such a naughty girl you are." His voice was dark and filled with lust. "We're going to the ro-" I wiggled harder against him and he stopped talking and bit into my neck.

"No way big boy." I whispered and he bit into my neck once again, I whimpered and ran my hand down his body till I got to his dick and lightly squeezed.

"Mm." He placed a hard kiss against my lips and quickly entered his tongue into my mouth, I jacked him off and he placed his hand on mine pulling it away. "S-stop." He mumbled against my mouth, I shook my head no and slid his swim trunks down just enough to let his dick spring free he kissed my neck and his hand snaked down my body. "You better look normal." He snickered and moved my bottom's out the way before sliding himself into me, I smiled biting my lip to hold in a loud moan I wanted to let out.

"Fuck." I couldn't hold that in when he filled me completely up.

"Mm, aren't you a good girl taking my whole dick in public." My hand tightened on his shoulder and I placed a kiss against his shoulder and let out a moan that was a little louder then the last. "Sh, baby girl you trying to get caught?" As he sped up his thrust just a little, I looked into his eyes and the look I gave him only made him speed up. "Oh, I see my bad girl is trying to get caught." He whispered kissing up and down neck.

"This feels so good Tommy." I whispered into his ear and his hands went to my ass to lift me up because I was slipping a little, I whimpered feeling him shove deeper into me when he did that my stomach tightened.