Just a fool.

Tom was sitting in bed almost every two seconds he was refreshing his phone, just waiting for the doorbell to ring, or his phone to go off. When he heard the door shut he jumped up practically running down the stairs and then he seen her.

Her beautiful long brown hair, her normally bright green eyes were blood shot, her hair was a mess and her makeup smudge from what he presumed was from her wiping away the sweat all night. She slipped her jacket off tossing it to the couch before her eyes connected with his and in that moment it felt like the world around him washed away he felt his phone sliding out his hand, he looked her up and down she was wearing basically next to nothing.

She made way to him stopping right in front of him placing her finger against his chest and slowly sliding down.

"Why didn't you come to the party?" She slurred her hands lacing in the hem of his jean's.

"Had fun?" When he asked that she got this smirk on her face and bit her lip.

"Yes I did, but it would'a been better if you came. Marcus from Washington High came he had all his friends they were so fun." She said unbuttoning his jean's. "You should have come." She whispered as Tom's pant's fell down his leg.

"Miss me?" He tilted his head and she looked up to him running her hand against his cock that hardened at her touch, he tensed when her lips connected with his neck.

"More then anything, you know I have more fun with you around." She whispered against his neck and he closed his eyes shivering.

She was lying, he knew that from the video's, pictures and snap-chat stories, he knew that she was dancing with more then one guy, he knew that she gave a lap dance to some random and he also know's she was filmed going into the bedroom with two girl's and three guys. But just as the words were gonna leave his he felt her tongue run down his neck. This was a bad idea such a bad idea.

Just a couple hour's ago he was alone, he was alone in the bed they share, he was alone in the home he bought for the two of them too share. Just a couple hour's ago his phone wasn't ringing his phone didn't have not one message yet she was with someone else on her snap, yet she posted a picture on Instagram in her next too nothing outfit, Tom felt like crap when he knew, he just knew he was just another way for her to let loose, get to the top, and become where she want's in life, not where anyone else would want her to be.

Most of the time he ignore's it, he act's like it doesn't happen because at the end of the day she always come back to him, she's always in bed when he falls to sleep, she's just gone before he wakes up. Don't do this, he tells himself he needs to kick her out, just tell her to go tell her to stop playing with him and using him whenever she wanted.

"Tom." She moaned sliding his underwear down he looked into her eyes as she kissed down his stomach and then entered his cock into her mouth, he laid his head back and let his eyes closed as she placed a hand on his cock jerking him off as she sucked him off, hallowing her cheek's he moaned finding her hair and tangling his hand in it.

"Shelby." Tom moaned out pulling her up and attaching their lips to one another, he grabbed her waist pulling her closer to him and sitting on the couch she straddled his waist as he pulled her dress over her waist exposing her perfectly shaped ass. "Mm. No underwear?" Tom mumbled and she groaned grinding against his hard on he groaned grabbing her hair and gently pulling her back again.

She sat up lining himself up with her before she slowly eased onto his cock his hands went to her waist and he pulled the top of her dress down before unclasping her bra and when he did he stopped.

The little red mark barely noticeable but he can certainly tell what it was. His hands left her waist and ran down his face and through his hair feeling like someone had shot him in the heart, the blood rushed to his face and he put his head up to stop the tear's that he know's wanted to form in his eyes.

"Tom, are you okay?" Fuck, did she sound so innocent, just like the day he met her the reason he always fell for her, that voice of her's would always suck him in. His eyes attached to her's it wasn't her fault, he's the fool, he's the fool in love with her, he's the fool that no matter what she does he would always invite her back, always take her in like nothing ever happened.

"W-when did this happen?" He asked licking his dry lips, she moved her hair out the way and looked down to it, and when she smirked his heart started to beat he should have known she would find this amusing.

"Jealous?" She asked tilted her head, Tom sucked in a breath and with a very convincing smirk he opened his mouth.

"No."

"Fuck, your so hot when your jealous and controlling." She breathed out pressing her lips against his neck and that's all she had to do for him to harden once again underneath her. He had the urge to fight against her but he couldn't instead he lifted her up making her go on all four's as he fucked her from behind, he pounded in her yanking her back by her hair and slamming into her, she was a moaning mess as he made her cum for who know's how many times, he took her over body.

He wanted her to know whoever the little shit that marked her up would never amount to what he was, no one would ever be better then him just like no one would ever be better then her.

Tom and Shelby just had this toxic pull to one another, and no matter what either wanted they weren't gonna fight it, they would ride this out till they could.

It wasn't till hour's later of them fucking that he slowed his pace giving her time to let out little breath's as her body cooled down just a little, he still was pumping in and out of her but a slow pace looking into her hazy eyes he held her waist tightly as she opened her eyes looking right into his eyes.

"Say you love me." When he said that she opened her mouth only letting out a chuckle mixed with a moan. He knew she didn't mean it but he just wanted to hear it, he just wanted to hear the words leave her lip's, oh the sweet taste he'd get from hearing her the three little words, whether it's a lie or not. "Say it." He demanded going just a little faster and she moaned.

"I love you." And boy was it a sweet lie, just what he needed to hear before he would finish and collapse on the bed next to her.

Tom would wake up wrapped in the embrace of her, they both would wake up, get dressed, eat, and not speak a word about the night before.

Tom and Shelby would kiss one another before walking down different road's, tom would look back and watch her strut down the road as all male eyes landed on her, lingering as she flipped her hair and smiled at them.

She loved the attention.

It was a vicious cycle.

And tom knew because the same night he was on her Instagram only to find she was sitting on the lap of one his costars, her lips attached to his neck and his hand against his waist.

A vicious cycle that tom was ready to ride out.

No. Matter. What.

Finished.