Just a couple teen's messing around.

"So Stonie when you finally gonna give it to my man Tom!?" Johnny asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Johnny." Tom said.

"Hey, only trying to help you out." He said.

"How do you know I don't give tom none?" I raised an eyebrow and he looked between us a couple times.

"Yeah, defiantly didn't." When he said that I groaned grabbing the bag of chip's and walking out the kitchen.

"Dummy!" I heard tom say before I shut the bedroom door and plopped down into the bean bag chair, I mean yeah me and Tom don't have a ton of sex but we have had sex twice it just doesn't ever feel like the time to have sex, I mean damn is life all about sex now? Feeling a tap on my leg I looked up to see Tom.

"Sorry, spaced out." I said and he nodded sitting next to me and taking out the bong.

"Wanna try?" He asked and I groaned pulling my hair to one side and he placed the bong to my mouth. "Just inhale when I light, okay?" He asked and I groaned.

"Just do it." And then he lit it as I sucked in the smoke laying my head back and blowing out a long cloud I looked up to see Tom already blowing out the smoke from his mouth and lighting another. I grabbed the joint from the table and lit it up.

"It smells good in here." Johnny walked in and I looked up to him my high eyes not caring that he walked in.

"Here." Tom handed him the bong and bag of weed he plopped down on the bed, I looked to Tom and he was starring at me as I hit the joint, I bit my lip and he licked his lips I smirked crawling towards him when I got onto his lap he took the joint. "What's up love?" He asked blowing smoke in my face I snickered wrapping my arms around his neck. "You okay?" He actually looked concern and I had to hold in my giggle. I went towards his neck and closed my eyes placing a small kiss on his neck he hissed out.

"I'm horny." I whispered.

"Alright, get the fuck out." He got up super fast making sure he placed me down gently and looked to Johnny who was confused.

"Wha-"

"Out. Now." Johnny groaned standing up and walking out the room mumbling 'rude' under his breath, I turned the music on and started to move my body I still had my back turned on him I ran my hands down my body and got to the hem of my short's, finally I spun around whipping my head around and there he was in a lustful daze and his growing bulge. Going to my shirt I bunched it in my shirt and pulled it off till I was only in my bra and short's, I unbuttoned the short's slowly slipping them down my leg he was biting his lip and when I took the short's off he was bleeding from biting his lip so hard. I slowly crawled over and pulled his lip from between his teeth.

I slipped the shirt off him and ran my hands up and down his body before I leaned up placing a kiss on his lips, he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up.

"I wanna taste you." He growled in my ear and I smiled.

"Go ahead baby." I whispered and he laid me back on the bed kissing my neck slowly and making way down my body he slipped my thong off and licked a long stripe up my clit, I arched my back and sucked in a breath, my head dropped back and he started to devour me I was basically yelling out in pleasure, he groaned and the vibration made my stomach tighten and my legs shook, then I moaned and was releasing all in his mouth, he licked it up and hovered over me. I was outta breath and he was starring down to me in lust. I leaned up kissing his lips and he slipped his jean's and underwear off lining himself up with me

"Ready?" I nodded my head and he pushed himself inside of me, both of us moaned as he pumped himself in and out of me his hand connected with my tit as he squeezed, licked, and sucked on my breast. I kissed up his chest and got to his neck when I did he grunted out, my nails went to his back as I scratched down and he grunted out and placed a kiss against my lips.