Just another party.

Okay, so I'm seriously really sorry.

I mean from the bottom of my heart, I know i'm like my deadbeat father who promises to come around and never does. :( Kidding. Not....

Anyways.

I don't wanna be that and i don't wanna lie so here it is. I didn't wanna write because I didn't have a laptop but my birthday was Thursday and guess what a mother fucker got!?

A LAPTOP! POW POW POW.

Anyways, I'm sorry I wasn't here for at least a month but I swear on everything I will be uploading regularly and because I was so wrong I will be uploading two new chapters for you guys today, hope you enjoy.

***

I downed my third shot in less then five minutes, my throat burning slightly, i glanced around the table and bit my lip. This was a normal Friday night the same party with Tom and some of his work friends, nothing to serious and definitely not as fun as they use to be. I wasn't really bothered given i was sitting in Tom's lap with his hand firmly grabbing my thigh, I was grinding my hips slowly to the music but tom was much more interested in what his friends were talking about, I slowly wrapped my hand in his and slowly guided his fingers closer to my core.

Noticing what I was doing he snatched his hand away and I glared at him as he continued his conversation about whatever they were talking about i honesty could careless.

I wanted attention.

I wanted his attention and he knew that.

"Babe." I whispered in his ear and he only glanced over shaking his head. I rolled my eyes and took the shot that Andy his manger had slid over I'm guessing he seen tom ignoring me, I wasn't gonna take the shot because I knew he couldn't hold out for too long, I gently kissed his cheek but when i went to do it again he looked over.

"Molly... Seriously stop!" I was not only shocked by his little outburst but seeing that everyone at the table was now starring at me I was embarrassed. I took a deep breath and took the shot down that his manager had slid over.

I had felt the tears attempting to fall out not even understanding why I even wanted to cry, forget tom he knows how emotional I get and he knows i hate being put on the spot!

I'm a needy person and he knows this!

ARGH!

"Fine." I pushed his hand off of my lap and I felt him tense as I stood up and made way towards the couch where a few girls and guys were sitting around smoking, I sat in the middle of two girls who smiled at me one handing me the blunt, I'm guessing she just seen what happened.

"Thanks." She smiled, nodding her head.

I could feel tom's stare on me and I know he was pissed, now you're probably asking why and that's because I'm currently walking up the stairs with a few of the guys and girls I was hanging out with, not like we were gonna do anything sexual some girl just said they had a six foot bong upstairs and I more than wanted to see it.

Shit I wanted to see and smoke out of a six foot bong! Who the hell wouldn't!?

So here we were staring at it my eyes shining as they packed it two people getting lighters to light it up, as I and another girl placed our lips against the rim.

"Ready?" One guy that was holding a lighter looked up to me and the girl, my eyes met hers and she nodded, they began light as we both began to inhale the smoke, after about one minute we both pulled away coughing as the others began to laugh, I was coughing and laughing at the same time because that hit did it.