Meeting again.

Part 4. Part 1 - High sex with a stranger. Part 2 - Caught. Part 3 - The arrest.

***

Three years later.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

"I AM COMING!" I yell falling over the clothes, empty beer can's and people sleeping on the floor of my house, I rubbed my eyes and opened the door.

"Hello! We were knocking forever!" Carlos snapped and walked inside.

"Really!?" Ethan snapped when he looked around.

"I had a party last night." I said looking around.

"EVERYBODY UP AND OUT!" Jimmy yelled and I held my ear's sitting at the table, I went into the cooler and grabbed some water opening it up and chugging it down.

"What?"

"I'm tired?"

"Where are we?"

"Can someone please stop yelling." Everyone started to wake up and look for their things, Jimmy and Ethan watched me shaking their head and I groaned.

"What!? It's a once a week thing." I said and Jimmy scoffed. "Okay twice, three times a week at best." I said and Ethan looked to me and raised an eyebrow. "FUCK! OKAY! It's maybe a six times a week thing, I rest on Sundays."

"Today is Monday, did you rest yesterday?" Carlos asked and I groaned rubbing my skull because my head felt like someone was playing drums.

"Bye Sierra." People kept saying and all I could do was grunt.

"At least we know she doesn't let strangers stay the night." Ethan said.

"Why because they know her first name!?" Jimmy snapped.

"Yeah Ethan it's not safe to have all these drunk people sleeping it off in her house, and it's not cute either!?" Carlos snapped.

"Why are you guys here?"

"Really Sierra we talked about this last week, and two days ago!" Jimmy snapped.

"Talked about what?" I asked standing up and grabbing some Tylenol and taking them to get rid of this headache.

"The fight?"

"It's my first fight since my injury." Carlos said and I sighed.

"I didn't okay this." When I said that he sighed.

"Please, I need to do this." Carlos walked up to me and I took a deep breath.

"Carlos you almost died, that man hit you with one punch and you went blind for a year, why do you wanna do this again?" I asked and he took a deep breath.

"I'm gonna win this one, and even if I don't it's okay. But I know i'm gonna win this one."

"How do you know?" I asked and he sighed.

"The guy I am fighting hasn't gotten a fight in six months! Come on he's gotta be beatable." Carlos said and Ethan scoffed.

"As his lawyer I advised against this." Ethan said and I smiled.

"And as a doctor in medical school I also advised against this." Jimmy said and I nodded looking back to Carlos who actually looked sad at the fact that they weren't in his corner.

"Carlos." He looked over to me. "I'm with you on this one." When I said that his eyes went wide and he jumped into my body hugging me, I smiled wrapping my arms around him.