Chapter 12

Notes: Edited by Fetusfluid69.

It was as I started leaving my 7-8th week of pregnancy when the morning sickness and nausea set in. It was horrible,it was triggered by random smells or would just happen,I was given a trash can by my desk so I wouldn't have to keep leaving class to throw up. It didn't help that I had to go pee twice as much by this point either. I was also feeling the fatigue from my changing body. I kept as much as I could hidden from Kacchan and Eijiro. They already worried over me enough, I loved them and all but god I was ready to smash them into the next country if they asked to carry my bag one last time. They made me sit down so they could get me whatever I needed or because they thought I needed rest.

My breast started to swell as well; it was uncomfortable and I already had to ask Momo to make me a few new bras to wear. It was bothersome,I was also forced to start taking it easy in my training; so I could only do basic exercises and semi-hard workouts. To say this was all irritating and frustrating was an understatement. I could see where they were coming from and stuff but it was still not easy. The silver lining to this was the special meals that Lunch Rush makes for me each day, he started adding pickles as a side since it has become a regular craving. It was fun to mess with my friends when I found a pickle mix that grossed them out.

The big question that had been coming up was who was the father of the babies. I heard there was a poll going to see who it would turn out to be. Of course, we had also had to come up with ways to tell Eijiro and Kacchan's parents about the pregnancy so they wouldn't be surprised about suddenly being grandparents. We had already turned in the forms to go out for the day with our families and tell their parents with my mom there to be supportive if things go bad. I knew Kacchan's mom would be mad but still open and understanding in the long run, same with his father. Eijiro was more worried about his parents, he had no idea how they would react to the news and it had become a source of anxiety for him as the day grew closer. It was going to be a bid day for both of them coming out as Bi to their parents and then explaining our three-way relationship and then on top of that my pregnancy. Kacchan had come out to his parents by text when the three of us became official; he then proceeded to ignore all of their calls and text leading them to call me and get me to hand the phone over to him. His mom only yelled at him for ignoring her calls and sharing such important news over text.

My own coming out to my mom was after my kidnapping, she, of course, said she knew already and that I was apparently horrible at hiding the few pieces of porn I brought home in middle school. We both had a good laugh about that, both Eijiro and Kacchan found it hilarious would use it to tease me.

Soon enough the big day was here Eijiro was a big mess of nerves, as we ate breakfast he could do nothing but sit there and wiggle his legs, barely touching his food. Getting ready to leave the Dorms was another thing, he kept coming up with a reason why we shouldn't do this or should postpone it. Once we were finally on the shuttle to meet up with our families, my mom said we should do it at her house that way she could take control if someone took the news badly. Eijiro was thankful to her for that and made sure we stopped so he could buy her flowers as a thank you.

'You, didn't have to buy the biggest bouquet you know that right?" Kacchan said as he looked over at Eijiro holding the large bunch of flowers, that was admittedly bigger than it needed to be.

"I am aware, but it just doesn't feel like enough, she is being so amazing and supportive! She sent me a text yesterday asking if I had any favorite snacks she should pick up for today, and to just let me know she will be there for me today." he said tears gathering in the corner of his eyes "She so manly!" He added as he wiped the tears away.

"My mom is pretty amazing, she's already told me she considers you two as sons, pretty sure she has plans to adopt you guys or something if the day goes bad." I said chuckling.