Chapter 4

Ok, we have edited chapter 4 now! Big thanks to Fetusfluid69 for all your hard work once again!

The next day came really fast, I couldn't help but smile as I thought of last night with Eijiro. He left not long after our kiss and giving me more than enough reassurance that he would still want to date me even if I turned back to a guy. I came downstairs smiling, as I entered the kitchen. I wanted to get a simple meal before going back to my workout routine. The last few days threw it off, and I needed to see how my new body would handle it so I could adjust accordingly. I was halfway done when Uraraka came into the kitchen, yawning as she sat down beside me. She took my fork and snagged a few bites of the food on my plate.

"Morning. Want to hit the gym with me; after you have finished stealing my food of course." I laughed getting up to make her a plate with the extra I had made, placing it in front of her; rescuing my plate.
"Thanks, Deku and sure that sound good to me." she smiled taking the food, "also, how did you like my gift? Kirishima brought it up to you last night right?" A deep blush fell over my face when she mentioned Eijiro.
"Y- yes he brought it up, with the pizza last night. I can't believe you got it for me, you have already done so much." I said trying to hide my blush as I placed my plate in the sink, but I must not have been fast enough.
"Why are you blushing? What happened?" she jumped over to me taking my hand's eyes large with excitement.
"He kissed me last night while studying. We have a date later tonight." I said shyly, face getting redder with each word.
"OMG! You have to let me help you get ready for it. Please Deku!" she yelled pulling me into an excited hug jumping up and down.
I laughed and nodded "Of course, I need all the help I can get, but first let's go work out."
She nodded letting go of me so she could take care of her plate as I cleaned up my mess from cooking. We then parted ways to change. We then meet in the gym room; I was happy to see that this body kept the strength I had built, with only very minor differences that I could easily work with. It felt good being back on my routine, it gave me a sense of normalcy and a welcome distraction from the date tonight. Otherwise, I would be over thinking and stressing about it. I have never been on a date. I had no clue what to do or expect let alone how to dress.
Soon we finished our routines and headed to the elevator. Sweaty and tired, we talked about random things.
"Hey, why don't you bring your stuff up to my space that way you can help me get me to get ready for tonight," I said looking over at her as we reached the elevators.
"Sure that sounds fun, let me go by my room to grab what we need and I will meet you at your room." she said excitedly. She got off at her floor and I continued up to my mine. I entered my room and started gathering my shower supplies which had grown a bit since the shopping trip. I sat down at my desk, picking up my phone up off its charger so I could check my messages before the shower. Nothing new from the lab beside an email saying I should learn what to expect from a female body including links to female sexual education sites, the girls had gotten me some supplies in case I got a period; the Drs. gave me a 50/50 chance of having one or not. There was a knock at the door as Uraraka opened it; arms full of stuff that wasn't just for her shower. She placed the items on my bed and sorted out her shower supplies from whatever else she had lugged up here.
"What is all this?" I asked gesturing to all the things strewn across my bed.
"Stuff to help you get ready for your date later silly, I know it's your first one so I'm going to make sure you look extra cute!" She stated as she grabbed my arm and started leading me to the door. Soon we were in the bathroom enjoying the warm water on our sore muscles. We had talked a little about everything, Uraraka dropping more hints that she wanted me to spill more about last night but I wasn't budging. We wrapped up in towels once we finished washing up heading back to my room to dress and get ready. Uraraka pulled out the bra and panties she bought for me placing them on the bed before going to my closet and going through all my new clothes. She settled on a short skirt and a cute top, saying something about it being simple and cute. Once we were where both dressed she started work on my hair.
"Ok, did you have any thoughts on what you wanted to be done with your hair?" she asked running the brush through it.
"Not really, I have never had to think about." I said handing her the tangle spray Hagakure bought me
"Hm, that's true I want to try giving you two braids. It would look super cute." she said using the spray and working my hair. It wasn't long before she had control of my wild locks and two small braids coming off the nape of my neck. It was super cute just like she thought it would be.
She let out a small happy squeak. As she turned my chair to face her.
"AAAHH, you are so adorable, now to do your make up. Pay attention so you can do it yourself next time." she said grabbing the makeup bag that I got as a gift from the girls.
"Ok you don't need foundation, it would be a crime to hide your freckles, so I'm just going to do eye shadow." She pulled out the supplies she would be using explaining each one and going through each step so I could learn as we went. It wasn't long before she finished. I looked in the mirror. She had done a simple forest green eyeshadow that matched my bra and hair; it complemented the outfit perfectly as it brought out the green tints.
"OMG, Deku you look so cute, Kirishima is going love it, and if he doesn't, I'm going to float him to the moon." she stated I could see the fire in her eyes.
"Please don't do that, he is still our classmate after all; plus I don't think Aizawa would appreciate it too much." I laughed as Uraraka started looking at my now large collections of shoes before giving up and going over to the bags she had my bed and pulling out a shoebox.
"Here I got these for you the other day and was going to save them for your birthday but this seems like a better time." she handed me the box, which I opened inside were a pair of red flats that had a ballet style look.
"I know they don't replace your sneakers, but I thought you would like them anyway." she said smiling at me as I took them out and put them on.
"I would be crying right now but I don't want to ruin my makeup," I said hugging her, she hugged me back.
"Ok well your date is gonna be here any time so I'm gonna grab my stuff and go, but I better get a full report tomorrow!" She winked gathering her stuff and walking to the door. I waved goodbye as she got on the elevator.
Once alone I looked at my phone; I had a missed text from Eijiro.
Kirishima: Hey, you ready?
Me: Yup, just finished.
Then there was a knock at my door, I stood up and answered my door to be greeted by a smiling Eijiro, there was a flash of awe that fell over his face as he looked at me. He then pulled me in for a gentle kiss.
"You look stunning!" he said pulling way "You wanna head out?" he asked taking my hand as I closed the door behind me.
"Yup, I've never been on a date before so I'm excited to see what you have planned." I said taking his hand as we walked down the hall.
"What! No one has ever taken you out on a date before?" He said shocked as we waited for the elevator. I shook my head no as the door opened and we stepped onto the elevator.
"Well then close your eyes and prepare for the best first date ever!" he stated.
I giggled as closed my eyes like instructed, it wasn't long before I heard the ding of the elevator opening, and the gentle guiding hand of Eijiro leading me off and to our destination.
"OK, open your eyes." He said
I opened my eyes, we were on the roof of the dorm. He had set up a picnic blanket with a full spread of snacks and covered bowls of ramen set off to the side. He had pillows and lights set up, with flowers and rose petals spread around the area. The sun was just starting to set giving off a golden glow that finished the mood of the perfectly.
"Oh, Eijiro this is amazing! It must-have taken hours to do." I said sitting down as he guided me over to the seating area,
"Hey it's all worth it to see that smile on your face, plus it gave me an excuse to use my mom's ramen recipe." He said moving the bowls to sit between us.
"You made this?" I said taking a bite. "Oh wow this tastes amazing, it the best ramen I've ever had."
He smiled as he took a bite of his food. From then on we talked about this and that. We talked about what middle school was like, and our families. We talked for what seemed like hours. We laid down looking at the stars as we talked about our favorite heroes, and goals. It was wonderful. Soon we fell into a comfortable silence, laying there in each other's arms.
I moved my head so I could look at his face, he turned to meet me looking into my eyes he closed the distance between our lips. It started out slow and sweet as we found our rhythm. He turned over pulling me closer to him, I could feel the heat radiating off him, I felt his fingers ghost over my skin, leaving hot trails behind only to be instantly met with the cold air sending a shiver down my spine. I deepened the kiss out tongues meeting and tangling together. I once again found my fingers in his hair, moaning as he pulled me closer, hand sliding lower and lower till he cupped my butt giving it a gentle squeeze. I groaned as he rolled on top of me, placing a hand on my hip, as he slid his hand up and under my shirt squeezing my breast lightly. I arched up into his hand wanting more of the sensation. I nipped his bottom lip, pulling him closer to me; he groaned pulling away from me.
"Are you ok with this? Cuz I don't know how much longer I can hold back if we keep this up." He panted a deep red blush falling over his face.
"Don't you dare stop now." I responded pulling him back down; our lips crashing together as the passion built. His hands explored my body more, and I let fingers free of his hair so I could explore him. I undid the buttons of his shirt so I could run my fingers over his chest. I whined as he moved his mouth away from mine, as he lifted up shirt.
"Oh please tell me you are wearing the matching panties." he moaned giving me a squeeze.
"Keep this up and you might just find out." I said scraping my nails down his back.
He slid his hand behind my back undoing my bra and pulling it off me. He then took my breast into his mouth sucking and grazing his teeth over the nipple. I gasped and moaned, bucking into his hip; I could feel his hardening member. I pushed him up moving so I could undo his pants, taking out his cock, giving it a few strokes before moving my head down to take it into my mouth. I bobbed my head sucking as I did. Eijiro placed his hand on my head moaning, his hips bucking as I continued to suck him. He pushed me back till I was laying down, before pulling down my skirt revealing the matching underwear. He gave me a look before kissing me again pulling the now offending piece of fabric off my hips and giving me a look asking for permission to continue. I nodded leaning up to kiss him as he positioned himself at my entrance, sliding himself in. I moan at the sensation of him filling me. Once he was fully in he groaned giving me a chance to adjust. I rolled my hips giving him the ok to move, he started off slow going in and out both of us moan and holding on to each other as he picked up speed. He changed his position in just the right way that so that he hit just the right spot to make me let out a quiet scream as he hit again and again. I wrapped my legs around his waist so I could move my hips to meet his thrusts wanting to feel him deeper in me. I could feel myself getting closer, we were both panting and moaning.
"I'm close Eijiro!" I gasped dragging my nails down his back.
"Me too Izuku." He moaned moving his hips faster, and we both got closer to our climax. He pushed in one last time as I felt my wall clamp-down on his member; he groaned out my name as I felt his cock pulse inside me with his release. Gasping he laid down next to me pulling me into his arms kissing my shoulder.
"You are amazing Izuku." he whispered.
"So are you, stay in my room tonight and I will help you clean up in the morning." I said leaning into his arms as he chuckled.
"Sounds like a plan to me." Eijiro said pulling me close as we watched the stars once again.