The long carriage ride

I start calling Natsu's name softly i bend down putting my mouth near his ear,his head which is on my lap moves and his hand swats my hand in attempting to shake him. Erza:" Lucy honestly i think you should just slap him" 

I look up at Erza and sigh " i'm considering it" just as im about to scream in natsu's ear, through the sound of people yelling out advertising their store to the crowd of people who have come for the ball, a store owner yells  'meat!' 'come eat juicy meat and fish at popo's restaurant!'. At the word 'meat' Natsu wakes up excitedly and at the word'fish' happy tries to fly out of the carriage forgetting that the door was still locked hitting his head and fainting. As Natsu jumps up, his head connects with Lucy's chin bam! 'oww Natsuuu watch what your doing baka!' Lucy shouts in pain while rubbing her chin. Natsu who now notices Lucy 'sorry luce i didn't see you there' 'I wonder if your eyes only for decoration' Lucy exclaims. ' wheres the meat?' 'wheres the fish' natsu and happy ask desperately 'hey dont ignore me' Lucy says while natsu and happy unlock the carriage door jumping out of the carriage in which erza grabs their collars stopping them mid way as the carriage keeps getting farther and farther away from the restaurant. 'noooo our fooood' natsu and happy complain, while erza throws them back inside 'we dont have time to take any breaks with you and grays dance skills' erza says. 'ouch you just stabbed my pride, but erza's right there'll be plenty of food at the castle anyway for you to hog on ,just try not to embarrass us ' 'what'd you just say naked ice freak !' 'im not nake-' Gray takes a look at himself 'ahhhh when did this happen? where's my clothes?' 'pervert' Lucy exclaims. Natsu and happy grin their smiles as big as a half moon Gray spots this suspicious activity and grabs natsu by the collar ' and what's so funny flamehead?!' 'nothing it's just that you might want to take a look outside behind us ' natsu and happy snicker while Gray sticks his head out of the window looking at the road behind them where his clothes were lying unexpectedly. 'aaahhh erza stop the carriage my clothes, my clothes ' ' no can do if you want them so much then jump out through the window ' erza says ' dont you see im naked!' 'that's your fault idiot' Lucy says. natsu and happy are bursting with laughter ' did you see his face happy?' natsu says while laughing 'yeah it was definitely worth it' happy says. 'worth what?!' Gray asks boiling which cause him to steam since he has ice powers ' weeell we may or may have not thrown your clothes out of the carriage' ' i knew it it was you two, come here im gonna turn you both into Popsicle's' Gray exclaims. This pointless fight goes on for at least another hour before the carriage comes to a halt in front of a big gate and beyond those gates lies the castle team natsu have to be prepared to challenge.

-been a long time since i have updated hope you like it