The Journey

"urggghhhhh"

"Natsu would you  please and im asking this in the most nicest way i can get off me" lucy says her joyful smile now turned into a strained one. Natsu is currently lying facedown on lucys lap now you might think this is romantic but what natsu is currently trying very hard not to do is vomit. "but luuucce" natsu raises his head and places his head against lucys "you don't understand your the only one that can comfort me" lucys eyes widen and blush covers her cheeks "aww now you don't have to say that your embarrasing me" "I'm just being honest I mean
Who else can I vomit on?"
.
.
.
"..."
"what was I expecting?" natsu is smiling (lucys mind "like an idiot") looking up at Lucy expectantly until his food comes back up and he looks like a green puffer fish.  "I luv ya luce" "yeah, yeah just move your face, your mouth smells like fish" Lucy says waving him away. "yeah get away from Lucy ya dumbass no guy will ever want you much less a girl with that permement smell on you" gray says casually "waddya say popsicle!" natsu says flame overtaking his hand. "I'm surprised he still has energy to fight" Lucy says exhausted herself. "Don't expect anything less from him I would be disappointed if he didn't have the energy to fight" erza speaks nodding approvingly at natsu "yeah guess the guild would go berserk if he gave up so easily we would all probably think he caught a disease" Lucy says, her and erza chuckling at the thought. "I said nobody would want to kiss you and I bet you can't even kiss ya stupid" gray smirks provoking natsu "yeah well just you watch" natsu turns to lucy with determination in his eyes his lips poking out uselessly like a duck and he suddenly jumps on Lucy aiming for her lips Lucy pulls back.
Natsus lips smack the carriage window as he slowly slides down he pulls away his cheeks pink like a strawberry. "see I can kiss!" he says proudly and looks at gray, gray is laughing uncontrollably "haha haaha oh god natsu yeah you win your hilarious oh shit my stomach is in so much pain right now haha" gray says gasping for breath and wiping away tears. "I win I knew it I always win" natsu says grinning like the idiot he is and then he realized he's still on a moving vehicle and his face puffs up again, he buries his head once again in lucys lap. Lucy looks out of the window the chattering comforting voices of erza and gray fading out as she looks at the mark left by Natsus lips and she smiles.