Dancing Team

"One. two. three. One two owww" Lucy looks down clutching her foot. "Natsu seriously stop it this is the 50th time already"
"sorry luce but I swear I wasn't doing it on purpose" natsu says sheepishly
"yeah well how come that only makes me think that you are doing it on purpose" Lucy mutters under her breath."just.. Come here" natsu walks towards Lucy uncertainly "now put your hand on my waist" natsu wraps his hand around Lucys waist then grabs her other hand like they had done before "hey stop being so tense your not going to war" Lucy smiles and places her other hand on natsus shoulder then slowly starts to move around her hand "there we go, see your not tense anymore" Lucy looks back up to see natsu staring at her with those huge black eyes drawing her closer closer Lucy looks away. "so let's continue from the top" natsu starts moving then after a while he's dancing "your doing it keep it up"their steps slowly merging tog- there Lucy's smooth one's and natsu's awkward ones." im  doing it luce I'm actually doing it! "natsu grins" hey look here icebrain haha " natsu laughs at the struggling gray with erza" natsu watch where your goi... "
As they fall down natsu turns Lucy away from the floor holding her in his arms.
CRASH.
" OMG Lucy, natsu are you okay? " mirajane says running to us" nothing hurt? " she says checking Lucy.
" no thanks mira" Lucy turns to the dragon slayer "hey didnt I tell you to be careful!" "you IDIOT..."
"aye I'm sorry luce I guess I'm no good after all" "oh my your bleeding natsu!"
Mirajane says"wait here I'll go get a medical kit"she hurries off. "what?..." Lucy looks at natsu blood covering his head and her hard angry face melts away "Natsu how?..why?.." Lucy exclaims softly. "hehe" natsu laughs awkwardly rubbing his neck he always does that when he doesn't want to explain or he's nervous "don't hehe me you baka" Lucy says looking down her eyes filled with tears "thanks you idiot" natsu raises his hand and gently wipes away her tears Lucy looks up to see a smiling natsu.