"I am going to save your name as "Honey" someday.", He said.

I burst out laughing. "And it's only Minjun for you. Not Mr. Kang.", He told.

"Okay Mr. Ka--I mean Minjun.", I told.

"Miss Kim", I heard Jimin's eager voice which was strict this time and I quickly ran inside following him.

*****

"Did you know him before?", Jimin asked as we walked together.

"No, we met just now. But he is a nice person with a funny personality.", I told.

"I see.", He said and didn't talk after that. There was cool eerie air in the atmosphere which formed goosebumps in my skin. I knew when it happened. When Mr. Park was pissed at someone.

I looked at him from time to time to see what was wrong. But I couldn't make out anything. Did anyone get on his nerves?

After a while, we got to our own seats since everyone was assembling in the main hall.

The lights were dimmed and after some time, the host, Mr. Choi along with a beautiful woman came on the stage. They were holding a mic.

"Good evening everyone. I hope you all are having a great evening.", Mr. Choi said.

"We are hoping that this year's charity gala would be another successful event and for this, today we have conducted a new event.", The lady said.

"Many beautiful ladies and gentlemen have graced us with their presence today. So, for today's event, the interested ladies can come up on the stage and the other people will bid on them. Whoever bids the highest, will enjoy a magical date with her in the cherry blossom garden near to this building. We have prepared a lot for the magical dating scene since we wanted more and more people to participate. The interested ladies can come up one by one."

The crowd clapped enthusiastically. Immediately, a lady went up on the stage.

"So, we have our first lady right here. How much can you spend to get one date with her?", The host asked.

"$100k", A voice came from the crowd.

"Ok $100K one", The host read.

"$100k two"

"$100k three"

"$110K", Another person added

"Ok, so $110K is the highest bid right now. We will begin the countdown.", The host said.

The countdown began and ended. "So, the date with lady Park Bo-Young is given to Mr. Park Hyungsik."

After the first turn, many went up one by one and I enjoyed the whole process. It was something new and their effort in coming up with an idea like this should be appreciated.

I looked at Jimin who was seated by my side. Isn't he going to participate? He has participated in the charity gala annually.

I didn't want to bother him since he had a cold expression on his face and he looked like he was in a very bad mood.

The host, Mr. Choi, tugged the lady's coat. She looked at him and they both walked to one corner.

"This is not good.", Mr. Choi said.

"I don't know why Mr. Park Jimin hasn't contributed today at all. He has always been our biggest contributor and I thought this event would attract him even more. But he looks disinterested. We haven't even raised much by the other bidders and many have already come on the stage."