16. The flying cockroach

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ooho... bhayi you don't have patience to see bhabhi in morning.  If you are like this before marriage then what will happen to you after marriage." Keerti teased him.

Siddharth glared at her.

"What.. why are you looking me like that?" Keerti said with confident.

"Bye the way, what are you doing here at this time." She asked putting her hand on her waist.

"Wo..Actually..I want..I want" siddharth  stammering.

"He need a mobile charger.." I cut him off in mid sentence.

Siddharth looked at me, I looked at him also.

"yeah charger....I need a charger, mine isn't working. " He said and gave me a smile.

"Oh! I don't think so.." keerti narrowed her eyes to him. Sid gave her a glare.

I went inside the room and took my charger from socket  board near the bed and walked towards  the door.

"Here.." I said while giving him to a mobile charger.

He took a charger from me and looked at me.

"I think I should go." He said while stretching his lips jn a thin line.

"Yeah.." I said looking at his beautiful  face.

"So... good night. " Siddharth said looking at me.

"Good night..." I replied and closed the door slowly.

I lean back to the door and try to calm my heart beats which is beating insanely. A smile  came on my face to recall conversation between  I and  Siddharth.  He came to my room at this time to ask my contact number. I think he is restless like me.

I don't  know  what's  this feeling  is. This is not just liking this is more than that and I really  like this feeling. I wanted to feel this feeling  every minute and every second.

After Siddharth leave I closed  my book and lay down on the bed.
........................................................................

Next day went in a blur doing all house chores. I didn't get a time to sit for a minute and didn't even realize when evening has come. Mummy gave me so much work that whole day took me to finished it.

Everyone is sitting in a lawn playing cards and caram except Siddharth and I. He is in his room doing some office work in his laptop. Who works that much in their holidays. He is in his vacations and  but it seems like he can't leave without his work. He locked himself in his room since morning. I didn't even have a single glimpse of him. Well it's not totally his fault I was also busy in my work that I also don't have a time to raise my head from work.

I took Anshul's wet shirt from the laundry bucket and spread it on the aluminum string for dry under sun. Well it's evening now but I don't get a time to do laundry before.

I picked the next shirt and it was Siddharth's. My mind automatically drifted in his thoughts.

Last night he came to my room especially asking me of my Phone number. Even at night he was looking fresh and handsome. The way he is ogling me from head to toe in my night dress, it gave a chill to my whole body. He is doing different things to me which I never felt before.

I sniffed his shirt and closed my eyes in delight when his fainted cologne hit my nostrils. Though it washed but it still have his fainted sent in it.

What are you doing to me Siddharth?

"Preeti...Preeti.." I heard mummy voice. She is calling me from downstairs.

"Yes mummy coming.." I hurriedly yet carefully spread Siddharth on aluminum string along with his others clothes and walked towards the stairs.