16. The flying cockroach

Start from the beginning

"It's your holiday right.. then why are you studying." I asked while putting my hand on my waist.

"Wowowo..I become a doctor soon women. I need to study hard."  He said in a dramatic  way.

"I don't give it to you. I gave my new airpods to you last time and you didn't give them back to me. So No, a big fat no." I said.

"So you are not giving to me?" He asked.

I shake my head as "No."

"Think once again." He smirked at me

"No, I don't give them to you. What will you do huh.."

"If you don't give your earphone to me then I will tell all your funny names and all your secrets to Sid jiju" he smirked at me.

Coloured from my face is faded and I looked at him with my horrific eyes. From which life he is taking a revenge from me.

"No, you are not going to do such things." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Watch me.."

"Hugh.. fine.." I groaned in anger.

I gave my earphone to him.

"Okay sister..bye for now..if I need anything I will annoy you again..bye keerti." he said while walking towards the door.

"You guys are such a fun." Keerti said between her laugh.

"He is annoying." I pick my book again from the table and start reading again after closing the door.

Knock...knock...

"I think he wants something again." Keerti said.

"Yeah..I think so,..Now what he want." I said while opening the door.

I was shocked to see Siddhartha standing at my room's door all fresh and handsome.

I always wonder how he always manage to look all fresh and handsome even in night.

He looked at me from head to toe. I followed his gaze. His eyes move from my eyes to my lips, followed by my bare neck, my breast and then my navel and back to my lips. I feel shy under his heated gaze and I bit my lower lip unconsciously. His eyes never leave from my lips and He gulped a lump under his throat and my eyes followed his adam apple movement. He checked my every single movement and drooling me openly.

"Hey..." I said disturbing his gaze.

"Hey.. What are you doing?" he asked me in a soft and firm voice.

"Noting.. just study."

"Sorry..for disturbing. " he said very politely.

"No..I just finished it." I lied.

He nodded. Silence crept between us. None of of us said anything for sometime.

"You want something?" I broke the silence.

"Yeah..actually I want to ask you something." He said.

"Yes.." I said.

"Actually preeti.."

"I want..I " he looked here and there try to find words to put in a sentence.

"I want.. I want your..." he hesitated.
He took a deep breath and sings deeply.

"Preeti.. can i have your contact number?" He whispered looking into my eyes.

"I could ask keerti and Maa but they teased me to death so i don't ask them." He said and looked apologetic.

I nodded my head in understanding and gave him a small smile.

He forward his mobile phone to me. I take it and type my mobile number in it and then give back to him. We both standing there looking at each other.