16. The flying cockroach

Start from the beginning

I was laying on her bed looking at her one and only picture. There are few more pictures but they are of her family.

Her room is simple, not a girly type that anyone can adjust here without difficulty. She is evey where in the room. This room is filled with her scent that makes me helps to sleep in night. It feels like she is sleeping beside me, in my arms. I don't  know how these days passed without her and she will be finally my wife and sleeps beside me, in my arms, every night.

I took out my phone and looked at the phone background of my phone. It has her picture. It's from our engagement. She was looking adorable in golden lehenga. I got up from the bed and walked to the wall where her picture was hanging.

I turned on the camera of my phone and and clicked the photo of her picture. Now I also had this picture of her in my phone.

I know it's creepy but I can't  help it. She is looking adorable in white saree.

I was grinning looking at her picture when I saw my picture on the bedside table. I was wearing a black suit in it.

Whenever I looked at my picture there I feel so happy. She kept my picture on her bedside table means she also missed me after our engagement. When i was away from her and can't able to phone her because I don't have her contact number. Which is I still don't have.

I wanted your phone no. Preeti. I wanted to talk to you and text you at nights and this time I will get your no. anyhow tomorrow morning.

No, I can't wait for morning. I wanted to talk to her now. I wanted to see her now. I wanted to know her more.

........................................................................

Preeti's point of view

I and Keerti are in our room. I was studying for my promotion and Keerti doing some work in her laptop.

It's 11:00 P.m of night and we both are in our pj's. I wore a white crop top with spaghetti step with matching pajama and keerti wore a blue nighty. Sleep is nowhere in our eyes so I decided to study and Keerti decided to watch some web series.

"You look cute bhabhi on those spectacles." Keerti said while gesturing to my spectacles.

I gave her a smile while solving my question.

"I know..but they irritate me sometime." I said looking at her.

"Why..? You don't like them, bhabhi?" she asked me.

"I do.. but I hate when someone call me double battery or chashmish." I said with annoying face.

"Aww..That's cute.." keerti cooed.

knock..knock..

Someone knocked at the door..

"come in it's open." Keerti said.

Anshul barg into the room.

"hii..Keerti.. hii battery.." He said.

I frown and said, "Why can't you just call me by my name."

I narrowed my eyes on him.

"I just called you by your real name." he smirked.

I frown in irritation. Keerti laughed by holding her stomach.

"Watching your siblings fight, is really fun." Keerti said between her laugh.

"What do you want? " I asked him annoyingly.

"Give me your earphone, I need them." He said.

"Why do you want them?" I asked

"I need to attend online lecture of my class."he said while sitting on the bed.