Just Beginning (51)

Start from the beginning

     "Get off the floor, you look pathetic!" he commanded, and then went on to talk with so much sickening nonchalance. "You never loved me the same after she came along, you know, now you can. This is our chance to start over."

     She stood up with wide eyes, which were pried open by horror and disbelief. Godhead held what no longer looked like her baby, and more like a rag of bones and flesh. She clutched it close and turned to look at her son-a monster, a fien she had given birth to.

     The look on his face would never leave her mind, not even if an eternity passed. Pure evil, like a black, bottomless pit, but instead of emptiness, there was screaming, screeching, howls from the Devil, and the cackles of the wicked. She could hear squelching of torn flesh, and anything which evoked a sickness which was already settled in her stomach.

     Godhead seized him, and held him up by his throat. The softness of his neck had a strong pulse running through it, with the life she gave him.

     He immediately struggled and his arrogance fell away. "What are you doing? I'm you're son, you can't kill me, you wouldn't!"

     Godhead smiled and a darkness within her came about and took over control over her, and perhaps it was the true mother of Bakir.

     What she did next would make Avathara's death seem gentle...

     End of memory...

     "Time to wake up, Mommy."

    "Aeress!"

     She screamed herself awake, and felt as that familiar hand buried itself into her chest. Agony exploded throughout her body and she looked into the eyes of her firstborn son in shock. "Bakir!" She gasped as the taste of blood coated her tongue. "Stop." Her limbs were stiff in protest.

     "Took you long enough," he whispered, twisting his wrist and making her scream in pain as his claws shredded the inside of her chest. But he surprised her, and removed his hand, forcing her to watch as he licked the blood off his hand. His lips curled with satisfaction as he most likely sensed her revulsion.

     Blood began to poor even as her body was quick to heal itself. She curled into herself, pressed harshly against her skin so that the crimson liquid would begin to clot. She refused to let out another sound though, she wouldn't give Bakir the pleasure.

     "Aeress."

     Her head snapped in his direction on instinct. She knew exactly where he was the moment he spoke.

     Her eyes widened at the scene before her. He was held by two men, naked as the day he was born, covered in layers of dry and wet blood. He resembled a corpse more than the man she loved. "Warrick?" She ignored her own damaged body and stood up. Bakir was standing near the three figures and he scrutinized her every reaction. She breathed in and out, holding in her scream of fury. Her limbs expanded and lengthened as she transformed into her beastly form with much ease. Great big fangs came forth, as did her claws. "This is between us, devil. I will make your death quick only if you behave like a good little boy."