Epilogue

Y/N P.O.V.
     As both of you finished your drinks,you decided to head to Yoongi's and announce the boys about your relationship and you also wanted to thank Namjoon for his advice,he's such a good leader and friend.
     You arrived and all of the boys were in living room-like always-,waiting for you and Yoongi.
     "Hello,guys!"you greeted and all of them greeted back.
     "Soooo,everything is fine?"
Namjoon asked.
     "Yeah,actually it's more than fine,it's perfect.We're together now."Yoongi responded with a shy smile and a slight shade of pink in his cheeks.
     "CONGRATULATIONS!"everyone exclaimed excited with a very happy tone
     "Thanks!"you and Yoongi said in the same time."By the way,thank you,Namjoon!"you said.
     "For?"he asked confused.
     "Advice,ya know."you told him.
     "Oh,it was nothing.I'm glad I could help."he said.
     "So,are we gonna party for this special event?Finally Yoongi hyung has a girlfriend."Kookie said enthusiastically.At this point both you and Yoongi blushed ten shades of red,you literally enjoyed how it sounded:Yoongi's girlfriend,but in the same time it sounded just too ireal that you were afraid of waking up from this dream and losing your lover...

A/N:Heeeeeey!!!!!!Finally my first ff is done.I really hope you enjoyed it.Let me know if you want a sequel of this.Thank you for supporting me!
  Kisses,
your author!💜 u!