Chapter 17

Y/N P.O.V.
     One week has passed and you finally got the strength to show up in front of the boys.They agreed with meeting you at their place at 6 pm.

    The time flew quickly and it has  been already the hour to meet your friends. You went to their door and knocked...
     Suddenly,the door opened and in front of you stayed the sunshine himself.
     "Hi,Y/N!"he said as he hugged you.His sudden action mad you feel awkward at the thought of how much of a dickhead you were the past week,letting them getting worried.
     "Hi,Hobi!"you replied as you entered the house heading to the living room,where the other six boys were waiting for you."Hello guys!"you greeted shyly.
     Your eyes shot wide open when you felt the boys dragging you into a group hug,with you in the centre.
     Why is everyone so affectionate with me today?Was I really that important to them?Did they really miss and worry about me that much?
     But then,you realized something and the cruel reality hit you right in your heart,filling it with pain and sadness:Yoongi was just sitting casually on the couch starting at you all with a blank expression and a hint of mixed glares of amusement,disgust and irony,who were hard to read for a lot of people,but not for you,and again you felt your heart aching,but you tried to calm yourself and not be bothered by his actions.
     You wanted to run at him and ask him what really happened to him that night,but you erased that thought because you thought that you would ask him later and you also had to answer the boys questions who started to fill the room,obviously little scoldings were heard too,scoldings because of you worrying them.
     "Where have you been?"-Namjoon.
     "You worried us sick!"-Hoseok.
     "Why'd you do that?"-Jungkook.
     "We've been missing you."-Taehyunh.
      "Are you fine now?"-Jimin.
      "Never do that again."-Seokjin.
     "Yah,guys,let her talk."Yoongi finally spoke shutting their mouths.
     It was very obvious in your mind that you were going to not tell them the true reason why you locked yourself in your apartment,you set your mind that it wasn't the right time to tell the truth nor talk to Yoongi.
     If he wanted to talk to you he would eventually come and tell you,but until you weren't going to embarrass yourself in front of him.You'd probably tell him only if you felt like you couldn't bear with that feeling anymore,but for now you've already prepared a lie:
     "Don't worry!I was at home and just cought a cold,not wanting to see anyone...Sorry for worrying you."
     "It's ok...just...don't do that again.Call for help if you need it,promise me,ok?"Jin said in a mom-like tone.
     "Fine,I promise." You said making all of them smile,except from the grumpy grandpa Yoongi,whom, you thought ,changed his mind about being nice to you.You eventually still liked him anyway and were curious about his acting back that night,but you had to be patient and not rush the things.

A/N:Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!Finally I got a longer chapter.Hope you liked it.Lots of love from your Author!💜😘😘😘😘❤