Chapter 18

Yoongi P.O.V.
     They were chatting,Y/N was acting like nothing happened that night.Wasn't she mad at me?Did she forgive me?I knew she was lying reasoning that she was staying in her flat because of a "cold",I knew that I was probably the reason why she disappeared from our sight this past week.But didn't she want to know why I overreacted like that back then?Didn't I mean anything to her?Why was I suddenly so cold?
     I couldn't understand myself at all.There were just too many questions unanswered.I wanted to know the answers but I hadn't the strength to talk to her.Why?Maybe just because I was afraid that she wouldn't understand me and wouldn't see me the way I see her.
     These things sounded so cliche,they weren't like me.I was going to wait until she will eventually approach me,but what if she wouldn't?Then I will just go and talk to her,but it was the best to shut my mouth for now,for the time that I cand handle my feelings pretty well.
     "Yoongi hyung!Yah!Yoongi!"Namjoon slapped me back to reality.
     "What???"I asked,annoyance being so obvious in my voice.
     "Calm down,hyung!Lately you're spacing out.We wanted to tell you that you should talk to Y/N,we've been all noticing the way you look at her.Why don't you clear the things between you two?Otherwise it'll be quite awkward with you and...-"
     "Don't fucking mind my business!Mind yours!Got it?!"I cut him off while heading to my room to drift off into the dreamland,maybe then I'll calm myself down.Luckily Y/N didn't witness the scene since she was probably at the restroom...

Y/N P.O.V.
     When you came back from the restroom to the living room,the boys were very quiet.But then you noticed:
     "Where's Yoongi?"you asked.
     "He's in his room,probably sleeping."Jimin informed you.
     "Ah,ok..."you said.
     After a very awkward and long silence that seemed like years,Namjoon finally spoke:
     "Y/N,can I talk to you?"
     "Sure!"you responded as you and Namjoon stood up and followed into the kitchen.
     "What do you want to talk to me about,Namjoon?"you asked worried as you looked at his concerned face.
     "U-umm-m,um,ahmm,I-i umm t-think that Y-yoong-i lik-es y-you."he finally got the courage to talk between stutters and your eyes widened in shock.*Insert Jungshook face*
     "W-what are you talking about?!It can't be true..."you said still thinking that it's a prank and not believing his words.
     "Look,you should talk to him.I know he probably tries to ignore his feelings and it might be uncomfortable for you to approach him first,but you should try,he's so stubborn and probably confused .It'd be better for him and also for you to talk things out."Namjoon explained. You were staring at him with a blank expression,maybe he was right,but what if you would only embarrass yourself by telling him the truth about your feelings,by telling him your past?Maybe you should just try to talk,but it was so hard.
     "I'll think about what you said...Thank you for the advice,Namjoon!"you said as you left the kitchen.
     When you were back into the living room,you bid goodbye to the boys because it was getting late and you had to go back to your flat.

A/N:Heeey,so guys,wht do you think Y/N will do?🤔🤔🤔