Chapter 13

Y/N P.O.V.*On Friday*
     It was finally the day you will the boys to spend time with each other and watching movies together,that way you would have the chance to find out more things about them an they will find out more things about you,that will mean you'll slowly gather each other's trust and this was a very good thing for you because you really needed someone that you could trust and who could support you.
     You felt genuinely happy when you woke up to prepare yourself for going to college,knowing that tonight you'll be spending a great time.
                       *After college*
     After you came back from the college you started to prepare for the movie night.You didn't want to wear something uncomfortable,like skirts or dresses,they weren't your style anyway,so you decided to wear some comfy black pants and an oversized white hoodie,since you stan the casual look.
     When you were ready it has been already 7:45 pm so you thought it'll be the best to head to the boys since you were meeting at 8 pm.
     You walked to their flat and knocked.Not after much Yoongi opened the door revealing his gums while showing your favourite smile in the entire world.
     "Hi!"was all he said as he let me inside.
     "Hi!"you greeted him back shyly as you thought that you were thinking that you hadn't anymore feelings for him,ehhh maybe you still had something in a hidden corner of your heart,but you had to accept the fact that you two will never be together,you were so grateful for you for being friends with him as you were happy just by seeing him,but not only him,all the boys in this band.
     As you went to the living room everyone greeted you and so did you.You were so excited.
     You all sat down and you were beside Yoongi.After everyone was seated,Jungkook asked:
     "So,what did you say was the movie name?I forgot..."
     "The Conjuring"you responded as you looked at the maknae putting the movie.
     Suddenly,all the lights went down and you realized Namjoon did it,and the movie started....
     You were starting at the TV in excitement ,joy and fear.You had high expectations from this movie,hoping the boys will like it.
     As expected,not much after the movie started Jin also started to scream in fear.It was funny,but after a little while Taehyung stopped him,by nudging him as they sat next to each other.A devilish smirk made it's way to your face as you looked at Jin's terrified face,he was funny and cute,just like a little kid while watching a creepy scene happening in front of him.

     You knew the movie,but it was still pretty scary,plus the last time you watched this,it was one or two years ago,so you didn't remember well all the scenes

     All of you,especially our Worldwide Handsome,Jin,were scared af at a jump scare,except from Yoongi and Jungkook,the last one just flinched while the other didn't even move any muscle on his face.In your fear you grabbed Yoongi's arm without realizing it.Even then,he didn't feel uncomfortable and after a while you finally realized what you did,but since he didn't say anything you decided to not let go because you were a bit startled.
     When the movie finished you quickly let go of Yoongi,a bit embarrassed as you said in a very low voice so he was the only one who could hear:
     "Sorry..."
     "It's ok."he said comforting as he asked:"But are you sure you're ok?You seemed startled back then."and after this he ruffled your hair and slowly patting your head.
     What the actual fuck was that???
     "Y-yeah.I'm fine,my reaction was something normal at a horror movie,that's why I like them so much.They aren't as boring as other types of movies."you said as you tried to calm your heartbeat and not let go of the blood who tried to escape to your cheeks.
     "If you say so.But how can you watch them alone when you are already startled af while watching them with someone?"he continued curious.
     You frowned your brows after he said that,not because of the question,but you wondered why was he opening so fast to you.Even if both of you hung out together one day-of course you knew he was a sweet person with a kind heart,even though some people from the outside could call him cold,but it was just his personality and you understood this-still you thought that he opened so quickly with you.
     You erased your thoughts and answered his question,saying:
     "That's the good point,I have always the feeling of fear just during the movie,because after I watch it I fastly drift off to sleep,usually watching at night,to be even scarier."you said casually,yet with a hit of pride in your voice.
     "And do you sleep well after you watch them?No nightmares?Not waking up suddenly?"Tae made his way in your conversation with Yoongi.
      "Yeah, sometimes I even sleep better after watching them.I don't have any problem,maybe it's also because beyond kids and music,I don't like anything else more that sleeping.So nearly nothing can disturb my sleep,not even a horror movie,maybe just the alarm or people knocking constantly at my door in the early morning."you said as you glared at Yoongi,remembering how he woke you up and you swore at him.You smiled like an idiot at this thought crossing your mind...

A/N:Haaallooooooo,guys!Thank you again for 100 readers.This chapter is a bit longer and I hope you enjoyed and had a great time watching it.💜💜💜💜😘😘😘😘