Chapter 6(pt. 2)

Y/N P.O.V
"T-thank you!"you said givin him a grateful expression.
After this,there was another awkward silence,until Jimin broke it saying:
"Do you have any siblings?"
"Ah,yes,i have.Actually i have two:a brotherand a sister."you responded.
"Awwww,cute.Can i meet them?"Tae asked with a childish tone.
"Actually i haven't spoken with them or any other member of my family for a quiet a long time.Maybe I'lltry contact them." you said.
"OK."Tae said with a comforting look on his face,he and the others understanding that'sa personal matter.
You haven'tkepy in touchwith your family since the "incident".
"Do you like to cook?"Jin suddenly asked out of the blue,his question taking you aback,but you were grateful since the topic of the conversation was changed.
"Yes,I do.One day maybe I'll cook something traditional from my country for you guys,if you want."you said smiling.
"We'd love to."the older said.
After some more chatting with the boys,it was getting late and it was time to leave...
"It's getting late,i should go now.Thank you for the great time.Anytime you need something don't hesitate to call me"
You also exchanged your numbers if you wanted something so you could text or call each other.
You were a bit disappointed since Yoongi didn't really talk a lot.But you also kinda understood him:you were a new person and he maybe needed some time to get along,you just had to wait patiently.You were glad you weren't as shy as you were at the beginning when you talked to them.
The feelings for Yoongi were confusing-you didn'tunderstand if it was still there or not-,but it was kind of easier for you to look at him just as a friend,nothing more,you knew you eventually had to get with this idea one way or another,but you didn't expect to be that easy.

A/N:Who do you think will try to win each other ❤,Yoongi or Y/N?