Chapter 4

Y/N P.O.V.
     You eventually entered the college you wanted,but slowly a lot of bad feelings overwhelmed you and you started to gave up on the feeling of guilt of not leaving any clue behind,to the persons you loved and the guilt of trying to forget all the beautiful memories of being an ARMY,you felt like a loser who didn't know how to control her feelings and instead trying to forget them.
     Day by day you felt more anxious,more lonely,you knew you needed someone,but you kida felt safe without anyone who bothers or hurts you.
     BTS was probably the only thing that made you to not give up,their music made you feel warm inside,they were your happiness,your strength.
     You tried to not feel anything for Yoongi,knowing that you'll never meet him.Still you couldn't understand why you felt like this towards a person that you've never met.Especially because now,you weren't a kid anymore,it seemed  like your heart was still as fragile and uncontrollable as a kid's one.
     You were angry at yourself,but slowly that feeling really started to disappear,even if you knew,in a hide corner of your heart,it could never be erased;luckily it wasn't as strong as before.
     You started to come to yourself and you were so thankful to BTS,even if you still had a long way to go before loving yourself,you were glad that you didn't hate yourself anymore.
     Soon you found out that you were going to have new neighbours,but you didn't really give interest to these news,like you barely talked to your current neighbours,so whatever...

A/N:Who do you think are the new neighbours?¿?¿😏🤔🤗😘