Leaves

Seokjin doesn't remember ever receiving special treatment. His parents were always the ones that always got him any type of gifts, and sent him home cooked meals once in a while. It was rather strange for him to wake up to random things at the foot of his bed. There was small woven baskets of berries, and other fruits. As well of bundles of small pieces of fur he could use as a scarf for the coming winter. It was strange, making him uncomfortable as he got up and tried not to stop over them. The omegas he shared the cabin with eyed him as he made his way out. All of them glancing at him and whispering amongst each other. He already knew why he was receiving so many greeting and warm smiles as he made his way to the kitchens. The mere knowledge that Namjoon had made an official offer to court him and mate him if he accepts spoke a lot about why he was being treated so nicely. Most of the pack was already thinking he would become the next pack alphas mate. Which could happen if he actually goes through with it an doesn't back out at the end.

Its not that he wants to give up on the idea that he can possibly mate Namjoon. But once he does accept him, he has a load of responsibilities he needs to carry from then on. He would become the leader amongst the omegas and would have to be in charge of the kitchens. He would be in charge of the omegas lodging and anything that has to do with the pack as well. It scared him to no end, he knew it was a big step he would be taking and it seemed like a heavy load of things he would have to learn.

As soon as he stepped inside the kitchens, the chatter stopped, eyes following him curiously as he made his way to the small room where their pack Luna was at. She smiled at him widely, standing from her small desk and enveloping him in a strong hug. It was the first time she ever reacted in such a way, not that she was never nice. But she was nice to everyone in general, such actions made him nervous. Her smile brought out deep dimples, reminding him of the ones Namjoon showed when he smiled at him. As soon as she pulled away, she reached for his hand and held them tightly.

"I always had a feeling that my son would make a wise decision about the mate he would choose. And I am incredibly happy it is you."

Seokjin smiles awkwardly, "Luna Jiyeon, I feel flattered but I'm just here to know what my tasks are for the day."

Jiyeon giggles, soft and melodious, "I know silly, I just couldn't help myself but let you know how happy I am it's you. I've watched you grow up into such a caring, devoted, strong omega. I know you're going to be the best omega to take my title next."

Seokjin doesn't know what to say to her, his word die before he could say anything. All he brings himself to do is smile at her and try not to pull his hands away. It's not hard for her to notice the shift in the air and she pulls away first, hands clapping as she heads back to her desk and looks through the list. Seokjin doesn't stay around much longer after she gives him instructions and he walks out. The omegas once again go quiet, watching him as he grabs a basin of potatoes and begins peeling them with a knife. The silence in the room make him uncomfortable, and he feels himself blushing when he looks up and finds all of them staring at him. His focus continues on the potatoes, keeping to himself until the others resume doing what they were suppose to do.

By the time his work is done, he feels irritated. All he wants to do now is take a walk by himself and clear out his mind. But it seems like it'll never happen for the time being. As soon as he walks out hes met with Wooyoung and a couple by his side smiling up at him. He doesn't know what's going on, but he smiles and bows his head to greet them. The couple give each other a small look before the alpha steps forward.

"My name is Woosung, and this is my mate Misoo. We're Wooyoung's parents. We'd like to invite you to dinner. I had sent word for my mate to come after Wooyoung told us he would be participating in your packs mating season. We'd like to get to know you better, and as his parents properly greet you and talk to you about our pack."