{2}

I walk through a threshold to see a decently big room with small offices down the sides. One I see has the name Mr. G Washington on it, inside the un-closed room there are 4 boys seeming to be around my age. Two of them I easily recognize from earlier today, they were standing to the left of Thomas. The pale one and the bald one, I hear there conversation as I go unnoticed in the room beside it.

"Sir, it really was nothing, Just an ongoing argument from summer school." A dark boy with short black hair and big muscles tried to reason with George.

"That's no reason to get into a fight on the first day back from summer break." Mr. Washington shot back sternly, quieting the first boy.

The bald one was next to speak. "Can I just say Sir I didn't even go to summer school, or start this fight. I simply tried to break them up."

"You are the worst Burr." Spat a boy with tanned skin and dark curly hair pulled into a bun, to my surprise he had an extremely thick French accent. His interjection, earned him a glare from George.

"Yea you Fucking grass, Shut your mouth!" Growled the pale boy standing up towering over who I can only think is Burr.

"Enough." George yelled at them, loud enough for even me to jump back. " Detention after school, all of you. Charles you've earned yourself one tomorrow for your little outburst." they all grumble and walk out of the office. As the Dark muscular man walks out he rests his arm around the shoulders of the boy with the bun in his hair.A faintly hear his whisper under his breath.

"If John were here we wouldn't of gotten caught."

"Don't worry Mon Chere. He'll be here tomorrow." And with that they gave each other a quick peck and walked off in different directions.

What? It's alright for people to be gay here. I don't mind, I'm bisexual. Although where I come from being like me was a burden and after telling someone who I thought I could trust. They abandoned me and told the whole town. I still hear there insults clear as day.

Fag!

Whore!

Cock-Slut!

Could I truly be me here? I was broken from my trance hearing the voice of none other than

Mr. Washington.

"What can I do for you, Son." He beams at me as I step into his office. I take a seat looking to the side.

"I'm not your son." I mumble in a low almost inaudible manner. But I can tell he heard me because of how he sighed looking down at the desk in front of him.

"Alexander, What is it you need?"

"Just my schedule and maybe a map of the school."

"Oh, of course." He replies reaching into his desk handing me a map of the school. Than printing me off my schedule from his laptop. "Now you should be on your way to class." Mr.Washington than hands me a note explaining my absence.

"Uh yea. See you at home." I stand up waving him off with my free hand.

Walking through the empty halls I realize how big the school really is. According to the Map I was holding in my hand, there's three floors. I stop besides a door labeled 'Art Room'. Great, i have art first period. I mean, Art is amazing. But I personally suck at it. As I walk in and was met with 50 eyes on me.

"Hello, I believe you're Mr. Hamilton, am I correct?" I look to the front of the classroom where a middle-aged man addressed me.

"Uh, y-yes sir." I stutter out. Damn anxiety.

"I'm Mr Adams. Take a seat wherever you want." I hand him the note George gave me and looked out into the sea of students. Most of them lost interest and turned back to there work. Until, I see an empty pair of desks at the back of the classroom. I speed walk to the back of the class dropping the stuff on my desk.