💞Speech About The Legends @MySpecialtyLove & @inkzookaa💞

Hello guys.

I'm pretty sorry to disappoint you with no real one shot update but I want to take some time, saying some things about two legends, who were once active on Wattpad.

Two legends, who were inspiring a lot of people about Coroika, like me for example.

I talk about Inkzookaa, and MySpecialityLove.

These two inspired me personally to get into this fandom and got me starting writing about it.

I started with the book MY Champion and still, after many months I'm grateful that they did that, with their great books and their great overwhelming skills of writing.

I admired them much, till I found out that they both deleted their account
After that, I had mixed feelings in my mind.

Between sadness and happiness.

I'm sad, that they aren't here anymore. I'm sad that two great legends stopped writing and even deleted their own account, but I'm also happy, because they're the reason why I'm standing here. They were the reason why I got so high, and why I stayed here.

I'm thankful of them, because they were my celebrities and for many others as well. I can tell.....

They were true legends of the coroika community.

But now between us coroika fans, who will be the next Coroika legend?

Well, we'll never know, but in my eyes, they're always be the one in my heart. They motivated me to keep writing and they got me into this great fandom.

Thank you very much for spreading out inspiration to all the readers and everyone who got into writing because of their works.

Again, thank you two and we'll miss you, very hard!

And before you ask if I'm serious, yes I am

Their books are gone.

They were both very nice, and the works were awesome af.

I loved the time to read them and I'll never forget these two.

And you probably know...

Legends never die!