♕Prince X blind!fem!Reader♕

∆∆∆
IMAGINE: You're a blind girl who wasn't sure, what to do. Later on, you met someone, who you fell in love instantly ...
∆∆∆

-> this was requested by the precious kistune-sama. Thanks and enjoy my cringe~

♕ ♕ ♕ 

Prince's POV

"Brother, where are you?" the Emperor asked through all the rooms and had been looking for me for a while. "I'm here ..." I groaned and continued to reach under my bed. Unfortunately my Enperry dualies fell down there and it was still a mystery for me how that was possible. Finally the Emperor stood here and just rolled his eyes, to waht I did again. He shoved me to one side, reached under the bed, and took out the Enperry dualies. Of course ... the King can logically do anything after the first attempt. That ... is the true champion. He gave it to me and then silently left the room. I cleaned them and did the same. Then I was quite curious what the others were doing and went into the living room of our house. 

"Hey, I ... I ..." I wanted to say, but I was directly speechless as I realized that nobody was here. Nobody, except my brother. I stared at him strangely and he didn't know at first that I was here and watched TV with relish. He looked something which I didn't understand but in my eyes it looked like an Enperry dualies tutorial. Typical Emperor ... even if he is the best and is called by all inklings as a Champion, he still tries to get better. 

"What are you doing here, don't we want to play a bit of turf wars today and show some people what X players have on it?" I asked with relish and already imagined how we would leave together. The Emperor didn't look at me so enthusiastically and shook his head. 

"No ... go to Inkopolis Square on your own, then you can show what you're up to as a single inkling" he smiled and thought that was a good idea, which I personally rather liked. I looked at him but he ignored me, which blew my lust away and I didn't want to know where N-Pacer and Eging Jr. were. I just left the house like that and decided to do it, because he would be proud if I took his advice seriously. As I left him behind and didn't actually say anything to the Emperor, I ran to Inkopolis Square. I still had my outfit on, so I'll definitely stand out and I honestly didn't feel like it. But I still had to do something, so I decided to just sit there for a while. The Emperor should realized that it had disappointed me, what he said and must come here. The only question is how long that will take, because as long as he sits in front of the screen, he doesn't notice anything. Never mind ... 

Meanwhile, I was in Inkopolis Square and as many inklings already saw me, they didn't even respond because they probably didn't know me. Logical, because I'm always a bit in the background, when it comes to a fight between team Emperor and another team. As always ... 

I found a bench next to the shoe store on the wall. I sat on it and crossed my legs. I looked back and forth and saw nothing exciting to look at. Now it's just waiting for my brother to come, or someone else to talk to me. Anyone who knows me knows that I like talking and being rather shy, unlike the Emperor. I waited and soon, as I had hoped, someone came to me with a big smile. At first I ignored the inkling and just looked into the empty space. It was actually very rude, what I did but I wasn't sure if he really wanted to come to me. I waited a moment and he actually wanted to come to me. 

"Hey, is it possible that you are the only true Emperor?" he asked with pleasure and then I actually wanted to hit my head against the wall, because this inkling seriously mistook me for my brother. I wanted to be honest ... so I told the truth that it was a misunderstanding. "I'm sorry ... I'm just his brother Prince, but you were close" I smiled crooked and pointed to him.