♕Aloha X depressed!fem!Reader♕

Requested by: SamaCartoncito

I tried my best.. hh

~~~

Y/N's POV

School time again.

My weekend was over and except staying silent and bored in my room, I did actually nothing. As I picked up my school bag and everything what I needed, I left my house and headed towards the inkopolis school, the biggest and best school in our world. 

At least, that's what all the squids and octopuses said there so far. 

I didn't belong to them and found it just ugly. School sucks ass, as well as my own life. 

I go to my school since two years and so far I didn't learn so much new things to be honest, because the most things I saw already in advance. Still, I was forced to do the three years according to my parents and the third one just started some weeks ago. 

With my depression, which I owned since I got bullied once really badly, I was rather a restrained girl, instead of my classmates, who were mostly loud. Even though the whole class room is filled with tables with two chairs, I was always the only one, who was supposed to sit alone. Lucky for me, because I enjoyed that. 

The bulling phase started namely back then with my neightbor and it ended not very good for me. It was probably the worst day of my life, which I'll never forget for sure. It was so horrible, that I got depressed for many weeks and passed some days of school, with even no battles in the inkopolis tower. 

No, I just sat in my room and was by my parents, as like a little baby.

The one who did the bullying things with me got kicked out of the school as soon as the school staff found it out, which was positive for me. Sadly, the depression got never away. Later I accepted my fate and just began to live with it. 

Some minutes before the bell will ring I arrived at the schoolyard and made a weird sight. For the first time of my life, it was so full like never before and it felt like, the whole world was here. I approached a group, which was for my stand the closest one and was listening to them, about what they weretalking about. Since I never got the courage to talk to any student of my school, I always took the oppertunity to listen to them but inconspicuous. 

As I heard enough, I slowly understood, why there were so many students on the yard. Apparently new students came in and if so, many, which was bad. I felt uncomfortable and irritaded a bit around, till I ended up being at another group. I turned myself around and walked on, without realizing, that in front of my was an inkling boy, who was talking to five other inklings.  

I accidentally rammed him and made us fall both down. I was so shocked that I kept laying at the ground and looked up into the sky. Nothing was seen, but as the boy stood up and noticed me, they were all standing around me. 

"Aw, would you look at that. Isn't this Y/N? How cute. You look like trash as always" the boy who I rammed said evilly. The others started to laugh and recognized me, just as like I did, by all of them. Unfortunately, each of the six belonged to my class and were pretty mean to me sometimes too. 

"Wait a minute ..." somebody spoke behind me and got the boys attention. They all had suddenly a scared facial expression and stared into the direction from where the male voice came, who was apparently someone, who wanted to help me. 

With hope and a smile on my face and waited for him, whoever it was and yeah, he really reached out his hand and wanted to help me up. I accepted his offer and let him help me up, which happened quite fast.