♕Bobbles X fem!Reader♕

∆∆∆
IMAGINE: You're a girl, who slowly became friends with Bobbles. You recognized, that she is a slosher main too ( sorry for all the slosher haters :^( ). Soon you two called yourself slosher sisters and at some time, you really fell in love with the same gender as you are ...
∆∆∆

-> this was requested by Rae-rin. Thanks for it, because ... FINALLY, a Yuri one-shot :o *le gasp*
Enjoy the cringe!!!

♕ ♕ ♕  

{Y/N}'s POV

If there is something which I don't like, then it's ranked battles, because unfortunately I'm not that good with my slosher. 

Yes, I have been playing the slosher since the beginning of my career and have had a crush on the different buckets to be honest. I have never used other weapons properly and will never do so, as it would take too much time to master that particular weapon. 

No ... I only love one family and those are clearly the buckets. In addition, I'm more fan of turf wars, because even the opponents can be from very bad to very big challenges. There you can learn much more about the inklings and octolings. But what else is, are the elections of the stages. If there is at least one which is good, I'll play a few rounds and if both are bad, I'll try again later, but when it doesn't come back, which often happens by the way, I'll leave the day alone and try my luck again at the next day. 

As always, I decided to stop by the square and looked at the screen for what was in order today. Unfortunately, the two stages were relatively poor and not mine and scratched my head disappointed. "Well ... then I'll stop by later again" I said to myself and left the place. I actually wanted to go home, but someone sat on the ground and was so alone out there. I looked once to the right and then to the left and no one was to see who was maybe traveling with her. It was a girl with a bobble hat and looked pretty depressed. You can almost say blue tentacles and really cute and I decided to try to talk to her by going to her. 

"May I ask what you're doing here?" I asked worriedly, checking again to see if anyone was really around. It has just been confirmed and there was really no one else there. The girl on the ground raised her head, looked at me, but said nothing. I thought about what she could do to talk and then dropped myself down to her knees, so I could better talk to her. 

"Hey ... I just want to help, so you don't need to be shy" I said as a reason that she said nothing and smiled at her wide. She still looked depressed and stared between her legs to the floor. "Hm ... are you waiting for someone?" I asked my last question before I wanted to give up talking to her. I got up and stared unsuspectingly at the girl and wanted to keep walking. Amazingly enough, she didn't let me go and clung to my leg. I looked to her and she looked up, right into my eyes. "I'm waiting for my team, but they're just not coming" she said her first words sadly and I felt pity straight away. "They're probably busy or something..." I took it as a reassurance for her and thought about whether there could be other possible reasons. She shook her head and looked into the distance. "No, they probably forgot me, so if that's the case, then I have nothing better to do than wait here" she murmured, hiding her head between her legs as well. 

"Hey ... uh, we can do something until they come" I suggested shyly, for it hurt me too much in the heart to leave her alone. She immediately looked at me again and thought, she probably didn't hear right, what I just said. "Really? Would you do that?" she asked and her mood was getting better, which somehow made me happy. I nodded and grinned with pleasure. "Yay, thank you!!!!!" she shouted after me, jumping up from the floor and leaping to me that I had to carry her. I blushed immediately and became unsure because I didn't know what to do with her without hurting her. "Oof, uhm, whatever you mean, you can go down now" I huffed loudly and she was already a bit hard to carry this unknown girl. But she just kept hugging me and I could see her cheeks too, slowly blushing red. I was then very stupid again and thought of love, what can't be, because something would never happen so fast, unless it would be love by the first sigh. After a while she went down luckily and I was able to move freely again.