♕Skull X annoying!fem!Reader♕

∆∆∆
IMAGINE: You're a girl, who has one passion, namely winning a match while annoying the oppenents. After some losses, you believed hard in winning it, as you could finally fight against Skull and his team ...
∆∆∆

-> this was requested by Soul_fethear. Enjoy the cringe!

♕ ♕ ♕ 

{Y/N}'s POV

I {Y/N}, have a hobby, namely annoying Inklings. It's always amazing how easy it can be to make someone hate me just because I annoy those Inklings. I can understand it, because earlier I was the victim.

At some point, when I gained enough experience, it was time for a counterattack. It's time to see all suffer, which made me freak out at the time. A perfect but sweet revenge, I would say.

It was another day and I got up from bed with full power. The day was great in advance and I knew that today, together with my team, I can annoy a few inklings. It's relatively hard to do that in the open air, so we only try it in turf war battles, which has always worked well so far. Above all, it's very easy if the team is much worse than ours.

Incidentally, I'm the leader of the team and have only selected specific inklings. All three are great and have the same passion as I do, namely as I said, annoying inklings.

It's fun, even though it may sound mean and we continue with it because our team is made for it. Today it went on, hoping for better luck than yesterday. Why? Well, yesterday we had rather less luck and unfortunately had no chance to overrun the opponent and finally annoying them. They were too good and we were unlucky because we had to fight team Emperor.

Yes, team Emperor, probably the best team in Inkopolis ...

Rather, they had annoyed us and played with us, which is actually the goal of us always. To annoy someone, one must underestimate the opponent and not take the fight so seriously.

Speaking often helps when you mention several times how bad your opponent was. If that works, they get angry and you can irritate them very well.

So you can always read without using words, whether you annoy the opponent or not. Unfortunately it wasn't possible at that time and it was the other way around. Team Emperor didn't take us seriously, as if we were newcomers, which is definitely not true. We lost a lot and never found a way to turn the tables.

After that we didn't feel like it anymore and we knew it was best to spread a night out. And then today the time has come. A new day was approaching and I immediately contacted my team members first, that this time we will meet directly at Inkopolis Square. Fortunately, I was able to reach each one after the other, and things were moving fast.

I took my {F/W}, my inktank and my squidphone. Everything I had with it, what it takes to be a turf was 100% to deny, with lots of fun and annoying idiots in my neck, who hunt me.

I was ready as never before and had full energy.
Proudly I walked to the Inkopolis Square and at half the way {TM/N1} arrived who lives very close to me. We greeted each other briefly and then proceeded together. As we arrived at Inkopolis Square, we had to wait a few minutes for the other two to arrive. But I knew that every single inkling was reliable and therefore I wasn't very worried. We didn't do anything by now and just stared at our screens, the squidphones. I was playing a squid retro game and as I unfortunately lost at one level, the other two arrived together because they also live close to each other, which is pretty handy for us.

"Hey guys ... over here" I grinned and they came up to us. Frankly, this day couldn't begin any better. I felt great and was ready for a new try. "You look well, {Y/N}" {TM/N2} gave me his expected compliment that he now brings daily. And so you can also recognize that all team members are boys. The problem is that I didn't find a girl who would like to do what I love.
Everyone disagreed and I had to change my tactics to find team members. So I looked for boys and was faster. Regrettably, I have no interest in anyone in love. But there are other inklings that I would like to be with and live the rest of my life. As far as I know, there are other famous teams, such as team Emperor himself. The Emperor is actually very sweet, but taking his love is impossible. Next we have the S4, where I'm not sure if they're already taken or not. Well, I can try it, but if I'm successful, well that's the other question.