♕Skull X fem!Reader♕

∆∆∆
IMAGINE: You're a girl, who searched a good a charger player, who could teach you, how to handle those powerful weapons. By luck you met Skull and by time, you fell in love with him ...
∆∆∆

This was requested by holy shit, THREE people :o

Namely from _Bitter-Sweet_, witherstorm12 and Octo-Kun !!!

Don't worry wither, I'll still do the Mask, but later I guess~

Oh, btw ... This one shot is in my opinion the best written one so far and I'm really proud, what I did. I really hope, you three (and the others of course) feel the same.

So ... now I should shut my mouth and start, I guess?
Good ... enjoy it!

♕ ♕ ♕ 

{Y/N}'s POV

Since a few weeks I'm very interested into chargers and therefor I began to try then more often then else.

The only problem is that I can't handle them at all. No matter with or without a scope...
No matter how many times I've already tried to snipe with my {F/CW}, it ended always up being bad at the end ... very bad.

Every time I get maybe two kills at the highest chance and when it comes to this case they, it's mostly because of my special ability that I have together with the sniper, which I use.

I have already tried them all and clearly come with none of them really well.

I'm aware that I have potential up and also noticed an improvement from battle to battle, even though these steps are only small.
After all, I noticed something and I kndw that if I continue like this, I'll eventually reach the top.

But somehow it seemed too slow and I think I have to do something about it and take the initiative.
What I mean by that is that I should look out for someone who could teach me the chargers, preferably in a private battle, where I have time.

But who could that be the big question I ask myself every time I stand silently in front of Inkopolis Square.

Every ... damn ... time.

Actually, anyone who has a sniper could theoretically do it, but I'd like to be taught by an experienced Inkling ... or maybe an Octoling, not by a random guy with as much knowledge as me, so ... nothing.

Meanwhile, I have arrived exactly where I pay a visit every day, namely the Inkopolis Square ... what else?

It was time again to give an overview, so I analyzed everyone who was here and stared at all the weapons.
From blasters to rollers ... there was everything to see but again I couldn't see a single person carrying a sniper.

I was disappointed and walked towards the tower, while sighing.
This time, I decided to try my luck again with my {F/CW}, with which I'm most likely to get along, even if there isn't much skill behind it.
But I couldn't believe it, NO ONE was walking with a sniper here, and I was even sure because I looked at each person at least three times.

I shook my head and as I stared down to the ground, I didn't know what was in front of me and I accidentally bumbed into an Inkling.
Our heads met, fell on the ground and I felt only dizzy.
Then, after I came back to myself, I looked at the affected Inkling, who showed up as a boy.
He wore cool sunglasses, as well as a cool jacket and I noticed that I lashed out his L-3 Noozlenose from his hand.