♕Army X kind!fem!Reader♕

∆∆∆
IMAGINE: You're a girl, who met your childood friend after awhile not seeing eachother finally again. Over your conversation he mentioned a team you didn't know. The S4. By one after another you found one, who you fell in love slowly ...
∆∆∆

-> the idea and the request was from inkzookaa, thanks again for the great help!

♕ ♕ ♕ 

{Y/N}'s POV

I ran the way towards the Inkopolis Square as usual and had a good feeling today. If I could finally make friends, that would be great and thank life for how good it would be to me. Unfortunately, it wasn't like that and I am more lonely, as luck would have it. It was time again to buy new clothes, so I decided to go to the stores with a lot of money. 

But suddenly, as I walked normally and looked around, I saw from a distance an Inkling, which somehow seemed familiar to me. He wore a golf visor and was a pink inkling. I looked closer at him who was standing around a bit. I was about to find out but unfortunately it didn't occur to me 100% who that was. Luckily he just didn't leave and I could take a closer look. Then I gave up and reached into my pocket, where I have a picture that I always had with me. When I picked it up and looked at it, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I looked back and forth from the picture to the inkling and it was the same person. I slowly decided to go to him and there was no doubt about it. 

My childhood friend stood there, whom I haven't seen in a long time. I was out of joy and hopped over to him. He didn't see me yet but eventually he turned around and looked at me in surprise. "What the ..." he wanted to say, but I already hugged him. 

"Oh geez, ALOHA, you really are ALOHA!" I whispered with joy and didn't let go of it. Unfortunately, he didn't recognize me and pushed me away. "Tell me, what went into you?" he asked angrily, straightening his aloha shirt. "But Aloha ... I am your childhood friend, {Y/N}" I beamed and as I said my name, he was speechless. He dropped his 52. Galon and hugged me harder than ever. 

"Oh damn, I'm really sorry {Y/N}, I didn't recognize you at the first place. so sorry" he apologized and he honestly meant it. "Oh ... it's fine, I understand" I smiled and we looked at each other. "Your kindness is still the same, unbelievable how long ago it has been" he sighed and smiled as well. "How are you and especially ... what are you doing here?" I asked and we started to walk in one direction, after we broke up the hug. 

"I'm fine, I barely changed, heh. Well, I was waiting for my teammates by the way" he explained, and we decided to go to Inkopolis Square because we could talk there better. 

"Team members? You mean Diver-Kun and the others, right?" I asked, but he shook his head and realized that he had left his gun on the ground. He ran back and as he came back to me, I was curious who else he meant, because as far as I know, he has only his pink team. 

"The S4, of course" he shortly said, looking at his gun for scratches somewhere. "S4?" I asked confused and it sounded like a killer organization to me. "The S4 is a team of four inklings with the Rank S+. Each member has their own team where they themselves are the leader, including Mask, Army, Skull, and of course, I, Aloha-Kun" he said, and then we sat on a table, near by the crust bucket on the Inkopolis Square. 

"Army ... Mask ... Skull, hmm ... I think I've already heard of them before" I murmured, feeling as I did when I remembered who Aloha was again. "You don'treally have to, but hey, you've got to see them, because they're all really great. Would you like to?" he asked and took his inkphone out casually, knowing in advance that I would say yes. I was actually interested and agreed. Then he called someone and meanwhile I looked around, what else is going on at the Inkopolis Square. Time passed faster than I thought and Aloha had already finished his call as I looked back at him.